✳️🔹Memories🔹✳️

🔸Bonus Scene🔸

✨9 years later✨

9 years later

🌺 Leonessa 🌺

"It's been 9 fucking years and you still couldn't get the damn product to me on time! Do everyone a favour and quit that forsaken company you dipshit!" I yelled into the phone before hanging up as a sense of Deja vu hit me.

These people still have the IQ of a hot dog.

I couldn't even complain about my pitiful life before my phone rang for the 56th time today and yes I kept count.

I looked at the caller ID and a grin instantly took over my face, bigger than I'd care to admit. They immediately started talking, not giving me a chance to even say something.

"My Leo-senses were tingling that something was off so I took the liberty of gracing you with my beautiful voice." A certain beautiful eyed weirdo stated.

"Oh how noble of you kind sir. I definitely needed your annoying voice in my time of need." I said mockingly before laughing slightly when I heard an offended gasp.

"Well damn, here I thought I was being the best boyfriend anyone could ask for but of course, I'll never be able to reach your high standarts my I'vitsa." He said with fake hurt before chuckling at his own joke making me roll my eyes with a grin still on my face.

"Nah, it's just a lot of dumb people doing a lot of dumb things and I'm one minute away from running to Haweii." I stated with a tired sigh.

"Well instead of running away alone, why don't you join your absolutely amazing and fantastic, charming boyfriend to watch a thriller tonight at the movies. I'll buy you all the M&M's your beautiful heart desires." A man after my own stomach.

"Sion, my irritating weirdo, as much as I enjoy that idea, you and I both know you can't handle horror nor thriller movies, much less those that are based on true events, so why would you wanna watch something you can't handle?" I ask knowingly as I spin around in my rolling chair, which I find quite fun.

"Leo, my lovely I'vitsa, I'm the king of the Russian Mafia Empire, I think I can handle myse-OW! Shitticles!" He yelped out before a loud thud was heard.

"Did you just fall off your chair, again?" I asked as I sighed at his clumsiness. King of the Russian Mafia Empire my ass.

"That didn't prove anything." He groaned out after a short silence of debating if he wanted to admit defeat, but you shouldn't underestimate Sion Aslanov's pride.