Chapter8:DAY-27

Hey guys, here is an amazing video of Jenny's diary made by @san__dreA, please check it out.

30/6/2018

SATURDAY

JANA

Last night, I had a dream in which Ryan gave me a book the one Noah gave me yesterday. After giving me the book, Ryan leaned down my ear and whispered something. That's what I'm trying to figure out once I woke up. This is sad that we can't exactly remember what was in the dream. I have heard that we dream about someone when we think a lot about them and that's a hundred percent true as I was thinking about Ryan for the last 24 hours. Yeah, I'm obsessed with him. I'm glad Noah's book appeared in my dream, I actually forgot about it when Sandy came.

After breakfast, I head to the swing on my balcony, the cool breeze along with a book and a cup of coffee can take me away from reality to a magical world, that's my most favorite place to be. I take the book in my hand YOU WERE MINE, Once Yours, Jenny. And then I opened the first page...

#CAPTURED MY FAVORITE#

I have been stalking you for a while, the handsome boy from the football team-NOAH. A very popular boy at school who is single so far, but there were lots of girls who adore you and wanted to be your girlfriend, I was one among them to you until that day. As far as I remember, there was an exhibition at school and you were a coordinator. You were busy with your work, while I was busy staring at you, mesmerized by how you looked. That's when I got a chance to capture you, which I have been planning for a while. So I took this first candid of yours with my camera, but once I took the picture,  you looked at me with a confused face. Embarrassed, I quickly walked away as I don't want to make it awkward, but I was happy that I could capture my favorite. That was also the day you noticed me for the very first time.

 That was also the day you noticed me for the very first time

#UNEXPECTED#

Me wandering around your class  is  a ritual for me at this point, all because I wanted to see you. The day after I took  your picture, I stood near the window of your class just to peep at you. Suddenly, you threw a rolled paper at me from your corner seat. I never thought you actually saw me because that never happened  before. I pick up the paper and open it up. It was a note "Meet me after school"- Surprise No. 1. I grin, unsure of what else to do.  I had no clue why you wanted to meet me, but I was excited. When I got out of the class after school, you were waiting for me there. You took me to an area near the park surrounded by trees, where I have never been, which I later named as 'OUR PARADISE'. I remember you asking me if I like you- Surprise No.2. I was like OMG! Is this a dream? I start to panic silently,  trying to figure out what to say. But before I could say anything, someone called you and you had to go. After you left, I carved three words onto the tree, which could explain my whole feelings for you, JENNY ♡ NOAH. I took this picture and left the place.