Chapter6:DAY-19

22/6/2018

FRIDAY

JANA

"Good morning," Mom wishes, walking into my room and switches off the fan.
"Wake up Jana," she orders while opening the curtains.

I groan, "Bad morning, mom," I reply. I'm one of those people who dozes off once I'm on the bed. I can only wake up if someone calls me so I can't blame them.

"Wake up now or I will call your dad," mom warns. That usually gets me get out of the bed quickly, but it's raining outside, which tempts me to stay under the covers a bit longer.

After a few minutes of snuggling against my comforter, I hop out of the bed. I quickly change into my dress. Friday's are special because we only have to attend few boring lectures. For the rest of the day, we go to our club meeting. I sigh, thinking about all exciting things I will encounter in the Book Club.

**********

The morning went by like any other day. Ms. Susan got angry at Noah for being late, Lyra constantly glares at me for no reason, and Noah got into another fight with Alex. Fortunately, nothing more happened and we all went on with boring classes.

After the lectures were over, every student starts heading to their clubs. Serah was in the Arts Club while Noah and Harry joined the Sports Club. I sigh, slightly bummed for beingon my own.

I take two trips around the third floor, trying to figure out where the meeting for the book club was. When I notice a group of seniors, I walked upto them, "Um, excuse me Where? Do you know where the book club meeting is?"

One of them points to where I'm supposed to go, "It's over there."

I quickly glance ti the guy standing next to him and I'm surprised. Oh my god! Ryan Philip? How did I not know that he was a Josphite? This is totally unexpected! All those stalking didn't help me. Oh god! He is even more handsome in person. I never had a clue that we would meet again and I guess everything happens for a reason.

"Uh... thanks," I smile politly and walk away immediately from the group. I still can't believe... I'm so happy that I can see my crush every day from now on.

By the time I arrived, the meeting already started. They were talking about books, which happens to be my favorite topic, but now I'm distracted and all I could think about is Ryan Philip.

**********

When I got back to class after the meeting, Serah already left to get on her school bus. Harry and Noah waited for me so we can walk together to the bus bay. "How was the meeting?" Harry asked as I was adjusting my bag.

"It was good," I reply nonchalantly, even though I have no clue about what happened there.

Noah looks at me with furrowed brows, "You seem distracted. Everything okay?"

NOAH

"You seem distracted. Everything okay?" I ask. She didn't notice that Harry asked her twice about the meeting.

"Yrah, yeah. I'm fine," she replies. She still seems distracted, but she is smiling a lot, so I guess it's not a bad thing.

"How was yours?" She asked after few moments of silence.

"It was about the selection of a new football team," Harry responds.

"Oh," she replies quietly before zoning out. I cleared my throat, getting her attention. "So, tou like reading?"