Chapter27:DAY-156

06/11/18

TUESDAY

JANA

Serah looks at her watch. "It's 12!" She exclaims.

"Happy birthday Jana..." Everyone starts singing the birthday song for me as I look at them in surprise because I never expected them to arrange a birthday party for me. Noah hands me the knife so I can cut the cake and offer it to my friends.

Sandy places a gift box wrappedin red paper and white lace in mine and Noah's hands. "Here is our gift for both of you," Sandy says, nodding towards me and Noah. We remove the lace and the paper and open the box. Mine has a rose gold chain strap and black dial along with a star bangle. I look at Noah's watch, it's similar as mine.

I smile, "Thank you, guys."

"I didn't expect two parties," Noah says, with a smile.

"This is nice to celebrate two of your birthdays together," Harry said.

Sandy winks at us, "The idea was all mine."

"Yeah, full credit goes to my babe," Harry says, dramatically bowing in front of her.

Sandy rolls her eyes, "Bro, where is your Juliet?"

"How did you know about her?" Harry asked and look at me. Of course, that's me who told her all about the trip, I didn't even leave any silly incident that happened.

"Dude, we live on the same planet man," Sandy replies.

As they bicker Serah looks at us, "Look at the backside of your watch." I turned it to see a message carved on it.

TO MY BEST FRIEND,

TRUST THE TIMING OF YOUR LIFE

Noah reveals that he has the same message on his watch too. It looks like a couple's gift. If we wear at the same time while we are out together, people might think we are couples. I bite my lip, stopping myself from chuckling at my stupid thought of us dating.

While we are talking, my phone started ringing. I check my phone to see Ryan calling me. I excuse myself and go somewhere private.

"Hey babe," he greeted as soon as I answered the phone. "Come out." Oh my God, I blush, loving how he called me babe.

"You didn't even wish me Mr. BTB" I complain, even though I know there will be a great surprise waiting for me.

"Oh Jaan, come out," he pleaded. Why he always wanted me to sneak out? But I love to do it. He always does something special for me, but even just his presence can make me feel special.

"I don't think I can," I pout. "Everyone's is here." I want to go see Ryan, but how am I supposed to sneak away from my own birthday party?

"I'm waiting for you outside in the car," he says. I sigh, knowing I have to go somehow. I will have to find some way to sneak out without anybody noticing.

"Give me 5 minutes," I said.

"Okay," he replied and hang up. I smile, knowing that It's is my first birthday with him and he will make it memorable.

I walk around, looking for Serah and Sandy. I want to tell them what's happened before leaving. I hope they will keep the crowd entertain while I'm gone.

After a few minutes of searching, I finally found them together, talking to some of my classmates. I run up to them, "Hey girls!"

"Here comes the birthday girl!" Serah yells excitedly.