Chapter31:DAY-176

25/11/18

SUNDAY

JANA

"You both look pretty!" Sandy squeals.

I giggle, "Thank you."

"Aww, thanks," Serah smiles brightly.

I invite Serah and Sandy to my house so we can go for Lyra's house birthday party together. Sandy chose a light blue sleeveless frock for me and a dungaree for Serah.

"Let me click a picture!" Sandy says, taking out her phone.

While we stand next to each other, Serah places her arm around me. Sandy takes a couple of pictures of us in different poses.

Sandy looks at the clock. "Girls, it's time to leave," Sandy informs.

"Okay, I will call Ryan then," I reply, taking out my phone.

After a few rings, he picks up. "Hey, pretty girl!"

I giggle, "Hey Mr. BTB! We are ready. Can you come pick us?"

"Yes, darling. I'm coming, " he responds before hanging up.

I turn to Serah, "He will be here at any moment!"

She scrunches her face, "Will I be the third wheel?" She asks with a doubt.

I roll my eyes, "Of course, yeah." I smirk, "You stupid, how can you be a third wheel to us?" I ask. "Did you forget that Ryan has a handsome brother?" I ask with a grin. I then take Lilith into my arms.

She groans, "Ew, Alex?"

I giggle, "He is coming along."

"Oh," Serah mutters under her breath, frowning at the thought of Alex in the same car as us.

"You two are perfect for each other," Sandy says. "Accept the poor boy. He loves you." Sandy sits next to Serah on the bed.

"Exactly!" I exclaim. "I have told her more than a million times!" Serah rolls her eyes at my comment.

Sandy grins teasingly, "You know you love him deep inside your heart."

"Uh, no I don't," Serah objects, shaking her head.

"Hmm, why?" Sandy asked.

Serah shrugs, "I don't know."

"Because you love him," I conclude.

Serah stares at me for a moment, the smiles, "Hmm," she hums. "Maybe."

I inhale sharply, looking at her I shock. "Oh my god," I mutter quitely.

"I can't believe that you finally agreed!" Sandy shrieks.

"I didn't agree!" Serah yells, trying to defend herself.

I squeal, "You just did! When are you going to tell him?"

Serah blushes, "When I feel like it."

"Serah is blushing, la la la...." I sing making fun of her. The three of us laugh and continue bickering until we hear a car honking outside. "Oh, they are here!" I announce. I put Lilith back on the floor and we rush downstairs. We hurriedly put on our shoes and tell our goodbyes to my parents.

I get in the front seat while Serah sat in the back with Alex. Sandy bid goodbye, Ryan drove off.

"You both look gorgeous" Ryan compliments.

Serah smiles, "Thanks."

I turn around to Alex and notice him looking out the window, not saying a word. "Alex, you are pretty quiet. What's wrong?" I ask, furrowing my brows. He snaps out of his thoughts and turns to me. He clears his throat, brushing himself off. I bite my lips, resisting my smile, waiting for Serah to announce her love for Alex, I'm so excited.