Chapter28:DAY-160

10/11/18

SATURDAY

NOAH

I have noticed Jaan wearing the envelope pendant I gifted to her all these days, but she seems to be acting normal. Doesn't she get know it was from me? Of course, she would know because I'm the one who knows that how much she loves the night sky. Is she waiting for me to confess? I know I have to someday, but I want her to realize it first.

"Noah!" I snap back to reality and stare at Lyra. We all are gathered in the Memories Café. Lyra and Alex are sitting next to me, whereas Jana, Serah, and Harry are sitting opposite us.

"Why are you so quiet?" Lyra asked. It's been a few minutes since all of us here and no one has uttered a word. When I notice Jana wearing that pendant, I got lost in my thoughts.

"Yeah, I have never seen you this quiet before, " Alex agreed.

Serah scoffs, "That's because there is nothing to talk about." Serah glares at me, disapproving my invitation to Lyra and Alex. I know she doesn't like them, but I figured we had to get along at some point.

Lyra stares at me for a few moments for being insulted by Serah and then look away. I clear my throat,  changing the subject to clear the awkwardness.  "Guys, let's play." Harry and Jana nod, agreeing to play.

"Never have I ever?" Lyra suggested excitedly. She never had a group of friends in class, so I can tell being with us can makes her happy.

"Whatever," Serah mumbles in an irritated tone. What is going on with her today? Is it because of Alex?

"C'mon Serah. It will be fun!" Harry said, trying to cheer her up. We order six cups of cola for the game.

Once we got our drinks, Harry starts the game. "Never have I ever kissed a girl," he started off.

"Seriously?" Lyra quickly asked in surprise. I don't blame her for being shocked since he's such a flirt.

"He doesn't kiss all the stupid girls he proposed to," Serah said with a grin, just to annoy Lyra. Everyone knows that Serah was talking about Lyra. Why is she being so rude? It is not Alex's presence, it's probabaly Lyra's. But why would Serah hate Lyra?

"Serah, behave," I warn, glaring right into her eyes.

She throws her hands up defensively, "I told the truth."

"Stop it guys," Harry pleads. "Let's get back to game."

I'm the only one among the group who drank since I have kissed Jenny.

"Never have I ever watched a horror movie alone," Serah said. I quickly glance at Jana, she's already looking at me. I know she is thinking about the day we watched a movie together. She smiled at me making me smile too. I remember those moments very well, the way she unknowingly pressed my hands making me feel something.

Eveyone except for Serah and Jana, takes a drink. "Never have I ever went on a real date," Jana says. Real date? How does she not go on a real date? Are there fake dates? While Serah and Jana grin at each other, me, Harry and Lyra take a drink. I'm surprised that Alex never went on a date. He must truly love Serah, I hope she realizes that soon.

"Serah, you have to go on a date with Alex then," I suggest, grinning at her. Alex gave me a thankful smile.

He faces Serah, "Will you come on a date with me Serah?" Alex asks, with super happiness.

"Offer rejected. Please continue the game," Serah says, denying Alex's invitation, making him sad.

Alex frowns and continues, "Never have I ever stopped loving a girl." Silence completely fills the table. That means Alex never stopped loving Serah. Everyone looks at me expectantly, thinking I will take a drink, but I never stopped loving Jenny.