Chapter22:DAY-129

10/10/18

WEDNESDAY

JANA

Ms. Susan walks in with the same angry look on her face. The whole class wish good morning as usual, but she ignored us. She takes out a piece of paper and start calling out names. "Harry, Jana, George, Alex..." She goes on to call a few more names. We stand up from our seats, clueless as to why our names were called. "Stand out in the hallway." We look at each other in confusion.

"Why, ma'am?" Harry asked.

Ms. Susan glares,  "Late submission of the notebook." I awkwardly look at the ground, but follow the rest of the students out of the classroom.

"Noah, get out. You haven't  even submitted your notebook!" Ms. Susan shouted.

Noah joins us outside, "Welcome bro," Harry invites.

"Why is she taking this so seriously?" I ask, leaning my back on the wall.

Noah shakes his head, "No idea."

"Alll of you listen, even the students standing out," Ms. Susan said loudly, looking out to make sure we are listening. "All juniors and seniors will be going on a four-day trip to Jude Hills in the coming week. Those of you who are interested have to fill the form and get signatures from your parents."

I gasp in excitement, "Trip!"

Harry jumps around,  "Yay!"

"It will be fun!" Noah yell with happiness.

"Back to the subject," Ms. Susan said, continuing to teach. She didn't give us anymore information about the trip. Since we are outside, we go back to talking. Ms. Susan didn't care what we do since we are outside. She will never allow us to utter a word in the class, so this seems far better than being in the class.

**********

T

he bell rings, indicating that this class has ended. I didn't know how the one hour passed so quickly. If I was in her class I will be looking at my watch every second, that's the level of boredom. Ms. Susan walks out with some stuff, barely looking at us.

We get back in the class and I sit down in my seat. "It was so boring without you guys." Serah groans.

"Don't submit the book next time," Harry advised. "It's more fun out there than it is in here." I nod, agreeing with Harry.

"I'm super excited about the trip!," Serah shouts.

"Me too!"

**********

After hunting for Ryan during the first break, Sarah and I get back to our class and head to our desk. I notice another envelope on our table. "Serah! I got another letter!" I yell.

"So Ryan was in our class. That's why we didn't get to see him," Serah said. She rushes over to me, "Open it!" She demands. I quickly rip it open and read it aloud.

Let's make this trip memorable

I blush as Serah winks at me with a teasing grin. "I'm expecting something," Serah says.

"Does this mean he will finally propose?" I ask out of excitement.

"I guess so," She replies. I sigh, thinking how much I have imagined the proposal in my head, now it's time for the real one.

"Hey, girls." I immediately hide the envelope under over table and turn to see Noah and Harry.

"You two look happy. What are you talking about?" Harry asked, eyeing us down.