Chapter17:DAY-84

26/08/18

SUNDAY

JANA

Today is the day of Ryan's party which I was waiting for. I'm going to the party with Sandy. She is already at my house to help me get ready. She loves partying, so dressing herself and dressing me up is extremely fun for her. And also she wanted me to look the best always.

"Wear this black gown. It's going to looks pretty on you," Sandy ordered, taking the gown from my wardrobe, handing it to me.

"As you say, madam," I obey her with a grin.

"What are you going to wear? A red gown?" I ask, knowing that she always picks anything in red whenever she goes to a party.

"I want to look different this time, so I'm going to wear my navy blue off-shoulder gown," she smiles. "Zyan loves that color," I smile knowing how much she really likes Zyan.

After putting on the clothes, I sat down. Sandy applies some light makeup on my face and smiles. "You look so pretty, Ryan will confess his love tonight." She says dramatically already on her knees, and pulled out a ring from her finger.

"I think it is too quick to confess," I say and we both laugh.

My dad dropped us at Central Hall by 7PM. This is for the first time I'm going to introduce Ryan and also my new friends' squad to Sandy, she is too excited to meet them.

When we entered the hall, Zyan immediately notices us. He walks towards us, mouth opened in surprise to see Sandy in his favorite color.

He pretends not to see her, "Jana, you look so beautiful," he compliments.

"Thanks," I smile awkwardly and glsnce at Sandy, whose hands are on her hips while glaring at Zyan.

"Oh, you were here. I didn't notice you," he smirk teasingly, trying to annoy her.

"Sorry, Jana, but my girl looks more gorgeous to me," he says, and hugs her.

"Idiot," she mumbles and returns the hug.

I love them both, such a sweet couple.

He introduces us to the rest of the band. I start searching for Ryan in the partially crowded hall. My eyes roam every corner, but I can't find him. Suddenly, someone taps on my shoulder, causing me to slightly jump. I turn back and surprised to see Serah all dressed up.

I gasp, "Oh my God! Serah, you are stunning!" I have never seen her in frock nor even in any girly dress other than uniform. So it's a surprise for me to see her in a frock and also she looks pretty. We hug each other excitedly.

"I guess you are looking for someone," she grins and I nod shyly.

"I want to introduce you to someone," I say, changing the subject.

"Sandy, this is Serah," Sandy goes in for a hug, which Serah gladly accepts.

"I have heard a lot about you," Serah says.

"I have heard a lot about you too," Sandy replies.

"Hey, pretty girl." I immediately know it's Harry considering how he flirts with every girl he meet. Zyan protectively wraps his hands around Sandy's waist.

"She already got a boyfriend," I say.

"That's a sad news," Harry pretends to be upset. "I'm Harry, by the way." He introduces putting his hand forward for a shake.

"Nice to meet you Harry. I'm Zyan," he replies, shaking his hands.

"Sandy," she introduced herself and hugged Harry, which caught him by surprise.