Chapter20:DAY-107

18/09/18

TUESDAY

NOAH

After the last break, I quickly get back to the class. I notice Harry, Serah, and Jana seems to be in a serious discussion while Jana writing something down.

I get in my seat next to Harry and turn to Jana. "What are you writing?"

"A love letter," Jana answers quickly without even looking up. Wait, seriously? I don't think so, she is just kidding.

"To whom?" I ask out of curiosity.

"To someone she loves," Serah replies in a serious tone. Does Jana love someone?

"Who is the person?" I ask, intrigued. "I don't think you ever told me." Is this what they have been hiding? Is it Ryan? But I don't think that's possible Serah told me that Jana has a crush on someone in her neighborhood. Is this letter for him?

After a few seconds of silence Jana looks at Serah and Harry, then the three of them burst into laughter.

"What is wrong with you guys?

"Your expression," Serah says in between laughs.

I exhale deeply, shaking my head in disbelief. "What you are writing then?" I ask the same question with the hope that they will answer this time.

"It's actually a love letter, but not for someone I love," Jana pauses. "It's for Harry to give to Lyra."

I turn to face Harry, "Harry, are you mad?" I look at Jana and Serah, concerned. "Are the two of you mad?"

"Love is mad," Harry responds dramatically.

I roll my eyes, "She will reject you."

Harry shrugs, "We will see."

"Okay guys," Jana says, interrupting our bickering. "Here are the sentences I have changed."

"Go ahead, girl," Harry supported.

"To someone I never thought I will fall in love," she pauses.

'Someone I never thought I will fall in love' I told myself, am I falling in love with someone I never thought I will?

"I love rainy days because the rain always reminds me of the day I realized I'm developing feelings for you."

Exactly, that was a rainy day when my dream became reality and also the day I realized I'm getting feelings I never had. Is there telepathy between hearts? It is like she knows everything.

"Jana, focus on Harry's side of the story, not yours," Serah said. So she is writing about her feelings, but who was it directed to?

"Oops, sorry," Jana apologizes.

"No Jana, it's pretty good," Harry says quickly and leans over to Serah. "Let her overthink." Harry grins.

"Hey, let me read it," I said and she hands me the letter.

To

Someone, I never thought I would fall in love with,

In the beginning, I didn't know I would be this mad about you. But now, I know you are the one I have been searching for. You are the one I'm in love with, the one I hope will be mine. You are my first and will be my only love. I love rainy days because the rain always reminds me of the day I realized I'm developing feelings for you. You are the reason why I dream a lot and you will never know what I'm thinking of us. You will have no clue about how your presence can make me happy. I live in an imaginary world with lots of dreams, but that's with you. Like Venus the shining star in the sky, you are my shining star.