Chapter23:DAY-138

19/10/18

FRIDAY

JANA

I close my bag. "You packed everything, right?" Sandy asked for the second time. I nod. We had a sleepover yesterday so she could help me pack. She loves packing for trips, which is convenient for me because I hate packing.

She giggles, "That outfit looks good on you." I look in the mirror, looking at my black, off-shoulder top and light blue ripped jeans.

I turn to her, smiling, "Thanks." She squeals while I grabbing my bags and rushes downstairs. I take the other bag and follows her downstairs.

Once we are downstairs, mom comes to me and Kisses my forehead. "Enjoy the trip!"

"Oh, she will enjoy every moment," Sandy smirks. I glare at her while she giggles because there is a double meaning behind her words.

We got into dad's car and he drove us to my school.

**********

"Have a great trip," Dad says, waving us goodbye.

I smile excitedly and wave back, "Thanks!" Sandy and I walk to the school compound. It's 6. P.M right now, but I think we will leave around 7 P.M.

When we almost reached the group, Harry notices us. "Sandy, it's been so long!" Harry yells, going for a hug.

She hugs him back and chuckles, "Hey, Harry." They pull apart and Sandy goes to hug Serah, "Hey, Serah. How are you?"

Serah smiles, "Pretty good."

I squeal, "I couldn't sleep at all last night." I look around trying to find Ryan.

"Too excited?" Serah asked, wiggling brows teasingly.

Sandy snorts, "How can she not?" They hi-fives each other, laughing just to annoy me. Harry, who has no clue on what we were talking about, looks at the three of us in confusion.

"Anyways, where is Noah?" I ask. Even late for the trip?

Harry shrugs, "Yet to come."

Sandy leans over to whisper to Serah. "Don't forget to capture all of Jana's moments with Ryan."

"Sure," Serah says, giving her a thumbs up. I wish Sandy could come with us on the trip, but since she goes to different school.

"Noah is here!" Harry announces as Noah joines us.

"Hey guys!" He greets us with a smile. As they start chatting, I look for Ryan again amongst the students. From afar, I spot him with Rachel and his friends.

I look away fromhim when I hear Ms. Susan's voice. "All seniors!" She yells, trying to get our attention. "Get inside the bus!" They do as she says and pile into the bus.

"Rock the trip, guys!" Sandy says and quickly hugs me. "Jana I hope you will have lots of stories to tell me when you come back." I nod, making a sad face. I will miss her, I have never gone on a trip without her. This trip is only for a couple of days, so it won't be too long.

"Serah!" All of us turn to see who is coming towards us.

"Hey, Alex," she replied softly.

"Enjoy the trip," he says with a smile.

She nods, "You too."

Alex turns to me, "This is your first trip with us, right?" I nod. "Make this trip a memorable one," he replies, looking back at Serah. Isn't that what was in Ryan's letter?