Chapter4:DAY-4

07/6/2018

THURSDAY

NOAH

I came to class early today due to the warning I got from the Principal and Ms. Susan. Harry and I are the only ones in the classroom right now, so I just stand near the window looking outside. As I look at the heavy rain pouring down, I start reminiscing over the past memories. I badly miss all those beautiful moments!

"Hey Noah. Early today?" Someone asks, snapping me back to reality. I turn back to see Jana walking towards me.

Before I could respond, Harry starts talking mockingl. "I woke up early," he says in my voice making all of us giggle. We stand there talking for a while as we enjoy the rain.

Alex walks in and walk past Jana. "Good morning, Jana," he wishes, smiling.

"Morning, Alex," she gives him a half smile. He puts his stuff on his desk and walks back to the door. I glare at him as I watch him leave. What's on his mind? What does he think he can do to Jana?

When I look back, I notice Jana was staring at me."What is between you guys?" She asks. I get lost in my thoughts. What is actually among us? It is something I don't even want to think about. I can't explain it to her. When I didn't say anything, Jana just went back to her seat.

"Hello guys!" Serah says cheerfully walking in. She sits next to Jana, wrapping her arms around her. "Why so serious?" She asks, looking between us.

"Jana just asked about the Noah-Alex thing," Harry replies.

"It is not only Noah-Alex thing. It's a Serah-Alex thing too," Serah corrects.

"Oh Serah! Please don't remind me of your stupid crush story," Harry groans.

Serah glares at him, makimg me and Harry laugh while Jana was in a What-the-hell-is-happening-here? kind of confused look. While Serah gives us a look of I-will-kick-you-out-of-the-class.
"Not funny guys," Serah rolls her eyes, trying to be serious. "I will tell you my story. Then you can tell if there is something so funny to laugh like these idiots," she tells Jana, while Harry and I try to suppress our laughter.

"Ok, fine. So, during the break, Serah will tell you her first and only unconditional love story at our favorite spot," Harry says, mockingly. She hits him on his shoulder, but she laughed along with us.

JANA

"Ok,fine. So during the break, Serah will tell you her first and only unconditional love story at our favorite spot," Harry grins. Serah hits his shoulder but starts laughing along. I can't understand why they are making fun of her love story? Is it that bad?

***********

We are at their favorite spot during the last break, this place is near the school park surrounded by lots of trees. It's a really beautiful place than I imagined. There is nobody else other than us here, so I assumed that maybe this is their private hangout area at the school.

"So this is our favorite spot," Serah reveals, pointing me to sit down under the tree. When I sit down I glance at Noah. Why is he being so quiet? Does this place remind him of something?

"Okay, so I'm ready to tell my story" she says, taking a deepbreath. "Two years back, both of these idiots joined a coaching center because they were lacking in their studies and since it was so boring for them, they begged me to join. So I did and then started going along with them. We used to bunk most of the class and hang out, but on that particular day, we had a test. We were in the class with no interest at all. That's when my tuition mate, Riya's phone rang 'every nights in my dreams', my favorite song. It was blaring, so I turned back as to tell her to switch it off. That's when I saw him for the very first time, sitting behind her. He looked at me and gives me a small smile," she pauses for a minute. "Okay, maybe not at me, but I felt like he was looking at me. We were looking into each other's eyes and just... smiled. I felt that moment very special because I never had any crush nor fancied anyone before. And you know, sometimes reality is more surprising than our silly dreams." She paused again, surely recreating all those moments in her head.

"I will continue," said Harry impatiently. "By the end of the class, we found that he is Antony, a nerd from Jesus Academy. And from the next class onwards, she didn't bunk the class or even let us hang out. Also she tried to be girlish by not wearing all those boyish clothes. Finally, after fancying him for a while, she planned to propose to him."

"Yeah, usually boys propose girls right?" Noah adds after such a long break making us laugh. Serah rolls her eyes at him in annoyance, but then her lips formed a smile. Noah gets up, sitting next to her. He wraps his right hand over her, "You are our sweet tomboy " She laughs, ruffling his hair.

"So she proposed to him, as planned, but what really got us was his reply" Noah says, chuckling. "Alex told that Antony that she was too tomboyish and hung out with us almost all the time. Alex also told that she can never be the girlfriend he wanted. So Antony concluded that he doesn't want to be in a relationship with her." The moment he finished speaking, both of the boys burst into laughter. I don't how they can just laugh when their friend got hurt. But to my surprise, Serah too laughed along with them. What is wrong with all of them?

"Guys, there is nothing to laugh about okay," I frown, unable to understand why being a tomboy is the reason to dislike her.

"They both are stupid and would never understand a girl's feeling," Serah pouts. Aww! Poor girl, I feel sad for her.  I never experienced rejection, so I can't understand how it feel to be rejected, but I know that hurts a lot.

"I will be there for you," I reply, with a small smile.

"So there will be three boys and one girl in this group!" Harry announces, making us all laugh.

************

It's been fun hanging out with these guys. I never expected to make friends so easily at a new school.

After school, Serah goes on a school bus while the three of us walk towards the bus bay. "We know that it's not at all funny, but still we make fun of her all the time because we don't want her to get hurt by that incident." Noah admits.

The look in his deep blue eyes tells me he has experienced something like this before. I never thought that I can feel someone by looking into their eyes. I felt sorry for misunderstanding these guys. This is how friends should be, don't let them get hurt over something, but help them to get over it. I'm liking their bond very much.But still I couldn't figure out what is between Noah and Alex!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys, I'm so happy that the reads, votes, and followers are increasing so I assume that you guys liked my story. So once again I'm reminding you to vote, follow this chapter too and also let me know your views through comments!!! THIS REALLY MEANS A LOT!!!THANKING YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN!!!