Chapter12:DAY-41

14/07/18

SATURDAY

JANA

We went to the memories café in the evening to celebrate the happiness of winning the election. My real happiness is that Ryan and his gang are at the table next to ours. I look at Ryan, admiring how good he looked in his full sleeve black T-shirt, black is my all-time favorite and I can't explain how attractive he is.

"Choco shake for everyone right?" Harry asked.

Serah waves her hand in front of my eyes, "Hey!" I blink rapidly, my eyes were glued to Ryan's face, I hope she didn't notice that.

I clear my throat and faced her as nothing happened, "Yeah?"

"The shakes will be here in a bit, you want to see that picture wall?" she asks.

"Yup, " I reply, I have been wanting to go there since I came to the cafe for the first time.

We got up from our seats. As we were about to leave, someone called me, "Jana!" I recognized his voice even without looking, that's Ryan. Why is he calling me? Before overthinking I turn to see Ryan.

I smile, "Hey, Ryan."

"Hey, I just wanted to say thanks, "

"For what?" I had no clue why he is thanking me now.

"For the vote," he reminded.

"Oh," I respond. "Anytime." I want to continue the conversation, but nothing  comes in my stupid mind.

"Jana, let's go?" Serah asks. I actually forgot that we were going there. I nod and followed her. I guess he is developing a crush on me, he just called to thank me! Like how many of them voted, did he thank everyone? No way.

"Jana, what are you thinking about?" she asked me while we stare at the pictures.

I shake my head, "Nothing" I lied.

"You liar," she exclaims. "Caught you red-handed!" Oh god! Can she read my mind? No, what is she talking about?

I inhale deeply, "WHAT?"

"You have a crush on Ryan." As soon as the words left her mouth, I start blushing. I don't think I can defend myself.

"It's not actually..." she cut me off "It's all right. I know how it feels." I smile.

"I'm not an idiot like those two," She looks at Harry and Noah. "You can tell me anything and I promise I will keep the secret"i sigh gratefully. I'm incredibly happy with how understanding she is. I told her the entire story and how I felt about Ryan, she smiled as if is it was cute.

"I have noticed how you acted around Ryan, but I wasn't 100% sure," Serah admits. "But today, you were staring at him like there is nobody around you," When I blushed, she started laughing. "Just be aware of your surroundings, darling."

"Yeah, okay," I mumble. "That's my girl," she grins and wraps her hands over me.

She points to the top corner,  "Jenny and Noah." In the picture Jenny is holding the camera and Noah is kissing her. What a sweet photo! I feel sorry fir Noah...I can't even imagine how betrayed and hurt he must have felt.

We get back at the table after a while of looking at the pictures.  "Where were you?" Harry asks. When Serah and I start giggling he gets confused.

"What?"

"We were searching a girl for you," Serah replies teasingly whilebI nod in agreement.

He smiles sheepishly, "Is the girl by any chance Antony's sister?"