14. Closet Promise

The video is Don't Stop by 5sos :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ana's P.O.V~

Paul really wasn't kidding when he said we wouldn't be doing much today. He eventually even told Cassidy and I that we could sleep all day if we wanted to, and I was strongly considering the idea until Cassidy mentioned it would still be a good idea for us to accompany the guys today.

I wish she wouldn't have said anything. Nobody has even hardly looked at us today. Seriously, not even our boyfriends since they've been so busy. It didn't bother me, but I did wish I was still on the bus catching up on sleep.

I guess I can't complain because I knew this would be the case most days while on tour. I'm just happy to be in another country, and seeing new sights. 

I sighed deeply though. Today has been exceptionally more boring than the past few days. Not even 5SOS has been around to talk with us. Because of that, Cassidy had dragged me off to another restaurant.

I rolled my eyes, waiting impatiently for our waitress to return.

"Is something wrong?" Cassidy asked, watching me with concern and noticing my obvious disdain.

"Oh yeah," I snapped, "Everything is fine except for the fact we've been waiting on our check for almost fifteen minutes."

Cassidy sighed, leaning back against the booth, "Just chill, yeah? I'm sure she'll be here in a minute."

"Oh yeah, just like I'll be home when I snap my fingers," I muttered, rolling my eyes again.

The food was good, but I wasn't aware that when Paul recommended this place that the waitresses would disappear for over fifteen minutes at a time.

"If it's bothering you so badly, we can just go. I can leave the money on the table," Cassidy suggested, pulling out her cash.

"You don't know how much it cost without the ticket," I pointed out.

She nodded, "Actually, it should be 27.74, so I'll just leave 30 dollars."

I raised an eyebrow, "How would you-

"I did the math in my head," she replied, cutting me off, "are you gonna call me miss first in her class again?"

I cringed, remembering last night and how irritated I had gotten with her. She had been talking with Harry and it just really upset me. When Harry brought something up about us in high school, I took it as an opportunity to throw in a snide comment about her being valedictorian. 

I know she hates when anyone brings it up especially since Mia has literally targeted her for so long because of it, but I couldn't stop myself. I don't know why it made me so mad. Her and Harry talk all the time.

I sighed, "I didn't mean it as an insult."

"Yeah, of course you didn't," she replied pointedly. 

She put the money on the table and slid out of the booth quickly before heading toward the door. When I followed, I still didn't see any staff members inside the restaurant. I rolled my eyes once more before walking outside and seeing Cassidy waiting on the sidewalk, tapping her foot incessantly.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, clearly dissinterested.

She turned slowly, confusion evident across her features, "Is there a reason you're in such a mood today?"

"Define?" I asked.

"You're kind of acting like a bitch," she replied honestly, "If something's bothering you, I think you should tell me. Did something happen between you and Harry or something?"