22. Field Day

Important authors note at the end :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassi's P.O.V~

After the long plane ride, I was happy to find out that instead of being flown back to the bus, they had flown us to the location of our next concert and had the bus brought there.

Luckily for us, that meant we had a ton of extra time before the concert.

As we all got off the plane, Paul made sure everyone was off and no one else was sleeping before giving his speech.

"So I got some messages yesterday informing me of the mass of fans that were already camping outside of the arena and I thought it best for us to go ahead and get here early. We could have a mob on our hands if we had gotten here any later, so we'll be at the arena in less than ten minutes and I can tell you the rest of the agenda when we get there." He said.

We all nodded and filed into the bus that I had missed so much. As soon as I got on, I changed into the outfit I had planned on wearing to the concert tonight. It wouldn't be safe for me to exit the arena tonight alone anyways, so I figured I might as well go ahead and get ready.

I put on faded jeans that had a few small tears in them and a white tank with cherries on it. I put on no-show socks and my white converse to match. Ruby red earrings in my ears and Marc Jacob's perfume to add to the mix. I unbraided my hair, so it was really curly now and not everywhere.

When I came out of the bathroom, Ana rushed in and I could already see the arena from the window of the bus. It was probably the biggest yet.

As I stared out the window, I knew the bus was going to its designated spot. That way, we wouldn't be noticed by fans as easily and could make our entrance quick and easy without the mobbing.

Once we were inside, we were allowed to roam throughout the arena freely as we seriously had more than four hours before the concert was set to start.

After thirty minutes of that, however, the guys were rounded up for a sound check, to make sure they sounded right. Ana and I decided to sit by the stage and listen since we didn't have anything else to do.

5sos's instruments were on the stage while One Direction were practicing. It was clear the obvious reason they needed a sound check was because the arena was so large.

After a while of running around, singing, and getting themselves all warmed up, Niall came off the stage toward me. He opened his arms up for a hug and I crinkled my nose.

"Niall, you're all sweaty!" I said, backing up.

"Doesn't that make me more attractive though?" He winked at me.

"Not at the moment, no," I laughed as he tried to hug me again.

"When you get cleaned off, then I'll hug you," I smiled as he pouted and walked back to the guys.

A manager was talking to the guys off stage as 5sos had their sound check. They sounded pretty great and the guys repeatedly made funny faces and winked at Ana and I.

Finally, once everyone was tired out and super excited, they let us go back to our dressing rooms.

They were the biggest rooms we had gotten yet. I noticed that on the table of food there was a note that read "No Cinnamon added to Any of the products on this table." I laughed to myself and thanked the guys mentally for that one.

After sitting on the couch with the guys, I began to get slightly bored. But then an idea popped into my mind.

"Hey, I'll be right back," I said, getting up.