Acknowledgements

It's so surreal that I'm writing this. I honestly never expected to be sitting here today writing the acknowledgements to Forever Now.

I started this book almost immediately after finishing Falling Hard for Niall Horan around 2014, and clearly, my captivation with writing wasn't kept throughout the years.

I was so young when I started these books, around 13 and 14 years old, and therefore, my writing was so terrible. My books had well numbers, but the grammar, punctuation, and overall writing of my books were rubbish. I think that's one reason that I drifted away from writing.

The second reason was life. As everyone knows, you grow up and time goes on. I vividly remember struggling to find time to write in highschool while juggling sports, academics, and a social life. I just didn't have time to do so, and because of that, I didn't.

Despite all of that, my love for writing never ceased, and my love for the boys never did either. The 10 year anniversary of One Direction was only a few days ago, and I was just as excited as most everyone on twitter was to see 4/5 post.

It's clear that quarantine has put many of us in sticky situations, but one amazing thing that I have gotten out of it is time. I have found so much time for my writing now that my university studies and work have been postponed, and because of that, I found time to finish this book.

I feel that I was able to come up with a worthy plot summary and conclusion for this book series. At one time, I considered the idea of a third book, but I don't think that I could fully deliver an amazing third book, nor do I have an actual idea of what it would be continuing.

I will be writing new books though, continuing with fanfictions until I can find a way to venture into teen fiction and maybe one day have a book on the shelves of Barnes and Noble.

When I was thirteen, I wanted nothing more than to become a published author, and today at twenty years old, I still want that more than anything.

I wouldn't be where I am today without so many people.

First, I want to thank all of those who were there for me in the beginning. It's so hard to think back seven years ago and remember who all I used to talk to, especially considering most of those were online friendships that have come and gone.

Of course, there's Ana that the character was based on originally. She's the one that introduced me to the One Direction fandom in the first place, and although we don't talk anymore, I still love you.

Second, I want to thank my new stan twitter family. I have to give a special shout out to With Kindness GC because they have literally went above and beyond with motivating me to write. They never cared what it was I was writing because they were always so excited to read it. I probably wouldn't have a new fanfic if it wasn't for them. Also, I'm incredibly thankful for all of my other close moots on there as well. You know who you are :)

You can still go follow me on twitter @cassidysos !!

Third, I have to thank One Direction. Without them, I would have never been given such an amazing family of fans, music to constantly listen to and adore, or have ever realized my true love for writing. I'm unbelieveably proud of Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. Their solo careers are truly flourishing, and I will always wish nothing but the best for them (despite always welcoming a comeback).

Fourth, and perhaps the biggest thank you goes to my READERS. Without you guys, I would literally be nowhere. Your reads and feedback over the years has been so amazing, and nothing has ever made me happier than reading your comments on my work. I'm so thankful that I could interact with some of you and learn more about you all!