Epilogue - Part Three

I've never been as nervous as I was when Niall and I pulled up outside the wedding venue.

Michael's wedding to Crystal is the first event that OT9 has been invited to, so I'm curious to find out who all has actually shown up. I feel like Niall and I were obviously attendees, but the others? I have no idea.

I glance between Niall and the venue as he pulls the key from the ignition.

He smiles knowingly, taking my hand in his and running it over my wedding ring, "It's going to be okay, love. Don't be nervous. You've seen these people hundreds of times, and I'll be right beside you the entire time."

I nod, knowing he's right, but it doesn't take the feeling away.

As soon as we get out and walk toward the venue, I'm thankful to see a familiar and friendly face, "Cassidy! Niall!"

"Luke!" I grin, reaching my arms out for a hug, "Where's Sierra?"

"Inside helping Crystal with her dress," he laughs, "I'm so happy you guys could make it. It's been forever since we saw you!"

Luke has gotten taller since we last saw each other – something I didn't even know was possible, but he looks happy and healthy.

"Have you seen any of the others? Louis? Zayn?" Niall asks, hopeful for the others.

Luke shakes his head, "No Zayn or Louis yet."

Niall sighs, "I'll be surprised if either of them show up, honestly. What about Harry?"

Luke shifts uneasily, "Well, from what I could tell, he was inside, but he doesn't seem like himself. Are he and Ana still on bad terms?"

"Yeah, unfortunately," I tell him honestly, "but she told me she planned on coming today, so I guess we'll see how this works out."

"See how what works out?"

I turn, and I'm happy to see my best friend walking up in a stunning purple dress. She looks happier than ever when I throw my arms around her.

"I was starting to worry," I tell her, hugging her tightly.

"About me?" Ana laughs, "Never."

When we walked inside, we were told to begin taking our seats for the ceremony. I took a seat between Ana and Niall, and to my surprise, Harry came over and sat beside Niall. This was by far the closest he had gotten to Ana in months.

I couldn't help but miss Harmony and Liam. She had text and told me that Jacob was sick yesterday, so they most likely wouldn't be able to make it to the wedding. That left Niall, Ana, and Harry, and myself.

Overall, the ceremony was beautiful. Crystal looked truly beautiful in her dress, and Michael's vows almost made me cry. It brought me back to my wedding and how sweet Niall was that day.

When the I Do's were said and Crystal had become Crystal Clifford, we were all dismissed to head to the dining hall for the reception. It took a few minutes to walk there, but I couldn't believe how beautiful it was inside. Their decorations were gorgeous — gold and purple lining the walls and tables.

"Let's get that table before they all fill up!" Ana told me quickly, dragging me over to one.

Niall and Harry hesitiantly followed behind us, and when a majority of the people had made it inside, and the food was brought out, Niall leaned over and said, "Harry and I will go get our plates first so we don't lose our seats, okay?"

I could tell that he was doing this as a way for me to talk to Ana once again about her relationship troubles with Harry, especially since they're both in each other's presence now. I nodded, and once they were out of earshot, I turned back to Ana.