9.5 Swimming and Hide & Seek

Hi :) Make sure you read the authors note at the end.

Yay! I finished part two of chapter nine and here it is! I hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.
.
.
.

Cassidy's P.O.V~

Once we all settled back in at the hotel and caught the spectacle of Paul's performance, 5SOS came to our room as we debated what else we should do for the rest of the day.

"It's only 5:15," Louis pointed out, "Paul only said we have to be here by 8."

"Maybe we should let the girl's choose for the rest of the day?" Liam suggested.

All eyes turned to Ana and I as she spoke, "Well, I chose shopping so this one is all Cass."

"Oh, so no pressure , right?" I laughed awkwardly, attempting to think of an idea quickly. My eyes found my lap as I pondered over several ideas, "Could we go check out the stadium?"

"You mean the one we play in tomorrow night?"Harry clarified, "I don't see why not."

Paul and Pete, 5SOS's bodyguard, walked in the doorway, appearing to be listening in on our plans, "If you go, we have to come too."

We all agreed and gathered our belongings again to head to the stadium. We all loaded onto One Direction's bus, and Paul drove us there. I was squished between Niall and Ashton on the couch, but Niall was turned and talking to Liam about something last year.

Having Ashton here to talk to music about now is really fun. Of course, Niall being in One Direction is insanely cool, but I never listened to them before I met him. One Direction was always just the sound coming from the other side of Ana's wall in the flat.

Ana and I have always had a vastly different music taste, but we always respected that about each other. It was never a problem considering anytime we were in the car together, we talked instead of playing music.

But now, I have four other friends that have the same music taste as I do. I definitely feel the strongest connection to Ashton so far, but that could be because we've spent the most time together on the plane and at the going away party.

"Cass?" Ashton asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

He raised an eyebrow quizzically, watching me closely, "You zoned out. What were you thinking about?"

"Not sure exactly" I said, looking him in his eyes. They were gorgeous. The hazel just popped within them, the flecks of gold and green. Mesmerizing.

He laughed lightly, nodding, "I do that sometimes too."

"Hopefully not on stage," I added.

"Oh, definitely not," he smirked, "When I'm on stage, all of my attention is focused purely on my drums. It's like I'm a completely different person up there."

I nodded and smiled, unsure of what to talk about now. My eyes shifted over to Harry and Ana sitting across from us, but Ana's eyes glanced between Ashton and I quickly.

I squinted at her, as if to say "What?" but her gaze dropped and she focused her attention now on the other guys' conversation. What was that about?

I twisted one of my pink curls around my finger awkwardly until we arrived at the stadium. It was absolutely huge, much bigger than I expected, and to my surprise, there were fans already camped out in front of the doors of the stadium.

"Can we pull around back?" Liam called up to Paul.

He nodded before driving around the side and then letting us off near the back doors. I followed Niall down the stairs and inside. We quickly found what would become their dressing room tomorrow, and when we went inside, the boy's expressions hightened.