19. Shocker

This is a filler chapter, it's pretty short.
But I wanted to give you guys something :)

Excuse the typos..

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

"You're serious?" I asked.

"Yeah baby, I'm afraid I am." My mother replied.

I sighed, "Is there anything you can do?" I asked hopefully.

"Only hope that is isn't paid," I could hear the sadness in her voice.

She knew the same thing I did.

"Mum, you know it's going to be paid. Mia is already rich you know that. And she'll pay Mark's too." I sighed.

Mia's grandfather was a millionaire and when he died, he left every penny to Mia's mom. Of course, Mia has always had her parents wrapped around her finger.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll call you if more happens. Just be careful, okay?" She said, her tone much more serious in the ending.

"I will, mum. I have the guys and.... Ana," I said, trailing off.

"Good, keep it that way. I love you." She said, emphasizing the last part.

"I love you too mum. Bye," I heard the click indicating she hung up.

By now, I was out of the bunk pacing and Niall was staring at me, waiting on me to fill him in. He could tell something was wrong.

"What's wrong, Cas?" Niall asked, sitting up.

"That was my mum," I said, trailing off, "They um.. They have a bail set." I dropped my head.

He ran a hand through his hair, "You think it's going to be paid, don't you."

I nodded in defeat.

He got up and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me. I refused to let myself cry on him. If I showed I was scared, Niall would never let me leave tour. I had been planning on staying home after Christmas break. I had to keep it together. He rubbed my back slowly, so I pulled back and willed myself to look strong.

"It's okay. It will be. I'm here, she's in the UK. She isn't going to bother us." I said.

Niall seemed to think about my words and he nodded, agreeing. "You're right, baby girl."

But honestly, I'm not sure if I was reassuring Niall or myself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When I woke up the next day, I immediately started getting ready. We're going with the guys to record today.

I put on a pair of black and white leggings and a red tank that flowed at the bottom. I put on red converse to match it. My phone case was red, along with my strawberry earrings and red bracelet. My necklace was my C necklace, of course.

For my makeup, I settled on powder, mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss.

I was only getting dressed up so I didn't have to redress for the concert tonight.

My hair was in an updo, a style I hardly ever wear, but I like it.

Niall looked normal, a white tshirt and jeans, plus sunglasses on top of his head. His hair has gotten back into the old style, but shorter so he couldn't do a quiff. I like hair messy though.

"Hey Cas, come here a minute!" Niall yelled.

I walked out from the back to where Niall was.

"What ya need, babe?" I asked.