11. Four Words

I hope you enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

Four words.

The concert was amazing.

After 5SOS had finished onstage and One Direction went out, the guys went to their dressing room while Ana and I stayed to watch. We were having so much fun singing and dancing along that the show was over before we even noticed what time it had gotten.

It wasn't long until we were being rushed back out to the bus past a mob of fans, trying to get away quickly. I know the guys were a little sad that they didn't get to meet any fans tonight, but they were definitely too tired to tell.

Paul quickly informed us that the hotel we had stayed in last night was a one time luxury and that from now on, we would be staying on the bus pretty much until the end of tour. I know the boys are used to it, but Ana and I were less than thrilled. Plus, Niall and Harry are technically giving up half of their bunks for us.

"Just think," Harry winked at Ana, "You'll be getting to sleep as close to me as possible."

She basically forgot all about her worries then.

Considering how tired they were acting initially, I thought they would've been ready to get some sleep immediately, but that couldn't have been farther from the truth. It was almost as if their adrenaline had kicked back in, and they were already discussing what bars and parties we could go to tonight.

I had to admit, a party didn't sound too bad, but Niall took my hand as soon as they mentioned a bar and pulled me to the back of the bus.

"Ni, I already know what you're going to say, and it's okay. I trust you if you want to drink tonight," I told him honestly.

While the thought does scare me a little, I want him to be able to celebrate his first concert for tour with his friends and have a good time.

"Are you sure, baby?" he asks, "I promised you that I wouldn't anymore."

"The guys will be there," I reassured, "They'll help make sure nothing happens."

He shook his head slowly, seemingly upset, "No, the rest of the guys will be drunk off their asses, and it shouldn't be their job to look out for you. It's mine. You shouldn't have to even be saying that or be worried that I might hurt you again."

"I'm not going to drink, love, so I can look out for myself," I told him.

He raised an eyebrow, surprised for a second before asking, "I've never seen you drink."

"That's because I don't," I answer.

I didn't want to explain to him about my friend that had passed away from a drunk driving accident, and thankfully, he didn't push on any further. He only nodded and we returned to the front of the bus.

It didn't take long to find a bar considering we were in California. Pete was accompanying us inside since Paul was so tired.

I followed Ana off the bus once we had parked. The first thing that caught my attention from the club was how loud it was, and I didn't mean from just the music. The walls were painted a bright neon color, each one a different shade -- pink, blue, and yellows dancing all around. I had never seen a place so lively.

While I stood there in awe, the rest of the guys basically welcomed it and wasted no time in heading straight for the bar. Niall glanced at me before walking off toward the bar himself. I could tell he still felt bad about deciding to drink tonight.