9. Hair Paint and Plane Rides -PartOne

Make sure to read the A/N at the end!! Thanks! :)

Another long chapter, but it's nowhere near the length of the last one. Yet again, I apologize profusely for this. I don't know what I was thinking back in 2014.

If there's any typos, it's because it's 4 AM while I'm editing this lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

After Harry and I dragged Niall and Ana inside the flat, we decided to let them sleep in the same room for the night. The last thing we needed was to accidentally wake them up, though I doubt that's possible considering they never moved on the drive home.

"Should we at least change their clothes?" I asked him.

"I don't think we should risk waking them up," Harry replied, laying Ana down on Niall's bed.

I nodded, pulling Niall's shoes from his feet and shrugging his jacket from his shoulders. That only left his shirt and jeans, so I assumed that was enough. I laid him down next to Ana, trying to make him as comfortable as possible.

Harry and I walked back into the kitchen. I sighed as I took a seat at the counter, and Harry opened the fridge as he chuckled, "Are you sleepy?"

"Incredibly," I nodded, rubbing at my eyes, "What time do you think everyone else is coming back?"

He shrugged, "Who knows. If they knew better, they would be back now. We already know how hard it is to get Zayn out of bed in the morning anyways."

"I'm still in shock that I met so many celebrities," I admitted, "I've never been so starstruck in my entire life. I'm honestly exhausted."

"Well, you better get used to it if you're dating Niall," Harry laughed.

He took another sip from his glass as I walked over to the closet and started rummaging through it, looking for a blanket. I could feel Harry's eyes watching me, but he didn't question me until I turned back toward him, clutching the blanket in my hands.

"What are you doing?" he questioned, eyeing me curiously.

I walked over to the couch and sat down, pulling the blanket onto my lap, "Going to sleep."

"Wait, what?" He asked before realizing what I meant, "No, you're sleeping with me tonight."

"What are you talking about?"

"I can't just let you sleep on the couch. They're together tonight, I don't see any reason we can't do the same," he explained, "Niall would probably kill me if he knew you slept on the couch anyway."

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah, we're besties, right?"

Something about his goofy lopsided grin sold me on the deal, which didn't take much as the couch wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world.

"Thank you," I told him as I folded the blanket back up and headed back toward the closet.

He nodded, mumbling under his breath, "It's not like we're gonna do anything together."

"I heard that, Styles," I laughed, standing on my tip toes in an attempt to reach the top shelf again. Getting it down was much easier.

Before I knew it, Harry was beside me and taking the blanket from my hands, "Why is that shelf so hard for everyone to reach?"

"It's not our fault you're the tallest," I complained, "We can't all be six foot, Harry."

"It'd be the perfect world if you could," he laughed as he headed back to his bedroom.