31. The Cat in the Bag

Again, typos, but if you ignore them you won't diE.

And ignore my terrible titles idk anymore
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

Packing my bags for what seemed like the one millionth time this year, I sighed and zipped my suitcase shut.

This time around, instead of accompanying Niall and the rest of the guys on tour, I decided to go and visit with my dad for a couple weeks. Bella was almost begging to see me and I had to admit I was excited to meet my two half brothers. I also hoped that Adrienne liked me and that it wasn't awkward between us.

Along with those worries, I didn't know how I was going to survive this time without Niall. I had never went this long without him being by my side. Not to mention that whenever I do get back to the UK, I don't know if I'm going to join them on tour again or wait until they are home. Ana is going with them again, so I wouldn't have anyone here with me except my mother.

I pulled my suitcase onto the floor and sat it up, then I laid back down on my bed and sighed. I had really missed my room. I had really missed my bed. Christmas was always a fun time for me, but the fact that I was finally back at my apartment made it all the better.

"How's packing going?" Niall asked, poking his head into my room.

"Packing is done," I replied, sighing happily. "Come here."

Niall came in, shutting the door behind him and crawled onto the bed beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead before laying his head on the pillow.

The silence that wrapped around us was thick, but I didn't want to cut it. Just being here with Niall was enough to make me happy.

"I'm really gonna miss you, love." He whispered, breaking the silence.

"I'm gonna miss you too, babe." I sighed, trying to hold in tears.

"Come on, love, don't cry. It's only two weeks!" He remarked, "And I can text you every single day, or call, whatever you want."

"That's true," I nodded, wiping the tears away from under my eyes. I was determined to be strong. I had been hit by a car and stabbed, I was not going to let something as little as this tear me down.

"Good," he replied, sitting up, "Now, let's go to the living room. I know everyone is wanting to see you before we all leave."

"Alright, sure," I said, following him.

Ana and the rest of the guys were all sitting in the living room, huddled around the tv watching the news.

"Something interesting on?" I questioned them.

"Just modern American news. They're always something going on over there." Harry shook his head.

"Ain't that the truth," Zayn agreed, "They're all bloody crazy."

"So, what do you-" I started, but I was cut off by my front door opening suddenly.

My eyes widened as the entire room said in unison, "Harmony?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Lol I ain't gonna leave y'all like that)

"Harmony!" Liam yelled, jumping up and running towards her. He enveloped her in a hug, squeezing her tightly.

"Oh my gosh, Harmony, are you okay?" Ana asked loudly, getting up from the couch herself. I was already on my feet going over to her.

"I'm here too," Perry said, coming in behind her, "If anyone cares."