25. Hey Everybody

Please read the Author's note at the end, it's nowhere near as long this time, I promise. But it is important :)

And yes I named the chapter after the new song.

Sue me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perry's P.O.V~

"How about this one, babe?"

I internally sighed as I smiled and nodded.

"I love it, the color really brings out your eyes," I smiled as she grinned.

"Really? I do too!" She said, going back into the dressing room.

Mackenzie had forced me into going shopping with her today. I really had no choice than go with her. Otherwise, she would start blackmailing Cassidy again.

Plus, it was a great way to attempt to get information from her about what she was exactly planning with Mia to do to Cassi. I think she was really starting to believe that I really liked her again, so maybe she'll start talking about it soon.

It had been 3 weeks since Mackenzie arrived. She'd had plenty of time to do anything, but she hadn't.
She stepped back out of the dressing room, this time in a cyan blue dress.

"What about this one?" She asked.

"You look beautiful in anything you put on," I told her, "but why do you need a new dress?"

"For the big day, of course!" She grinned.

"What big day?" I asked:

"The day we finally get our revenge on Cassidy! C'mon babe, I thought you would know something like that." She laughed, harshly.

"Actually, no one has really told me anything, gorgeous," I said, trying to make her tell me.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, shocked, "I'll fill you in on everything when we get back home!"

"Alright, sounds good!" I nodded, "Hey, babe, I'm gonna go to the men's room, I'll be right back."

"Alright, handsome," she winked at me, going back into the dressing room.

I got up and left the store in the mall. I went to the bathroom, that was down this long hallway. I didn't go in, but only pulled my phone out.

I dialed the only person I knew that could help.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Cassidy? We need to talk, it's really important." I said.

"Perry! How are you talking to me? I thought Mia had you!" She exclaimed.

"She still does, but it's different now. They've let me out for a little bit." I said.

"Why?" She asked, confused.

"This is going to be a lot to take in, but Mackenzie is back. She's helping Mia with whatever she's planning and apparently I was the only thing that would make Mackenzie come. So I've been "dating" her for the past 3 weeks." I sighed.

"Mackenzie? Oh my god.. Do you know what they're planning?" She asked.

"I don't know yet. Mackenzie said she's going to tell me when we get home later, so I'm going to try to keep you updated without being caught. She's keeping me under close watch." I told her.

"Alright, please do." She said.

"There's more." I continued.

"More?" She asked.