Getting Ready. XD

( Allo my lovelies ^-^ How are all of you doing today? :3 I hope your day is going well ^-^ Before we start this chapter though I just wanted to say thank you all for being so patient for this chapter. Now, lets get this chapter rolling o3o )

                                                                *Jeff's Point of View*

        I had managed to get away from all of the curious Pasta's and made my way to my room. I had to get away from all of them so I could figure out what I was gonna do about all of this. 

        I sat on my bed, head in my hands, and trying my hardest to think. Where was I going to have 100 people in one spot? I let out a loud groan and flopped backwards onto my bed, staring up at the blank cieling. I let out a soft sigh and covered my eyes with my forearm and tried to sleep. It took a while but, I finally managed to slip into some form of slumber. 

        The room around me was surrounded in black. I turned around, looking in every direction and saw no form of life or light. I sighed softly and sat down in the middle of the darkness. I had been in this situation one to many times. Lonely. I curled my knees up to my chest and gently placed my forehead on my knees, my hair draping over to hide my face. I had felt a lot of pain in the time I had been alive but, loneliness was the worst. Tears slowly started to fills my eyes until, I felt a hand gently lay on my shoulder. I slowly looked up and saw (y/n) standing in front of me, glowing bright. I smiled wide and jumped up, wrapping my arms as tight as I could around her, tears dripping from my eyes. I knew that this was all a dream but, I wanted to enjoy at least the thought of having her in my arms once again. 

        " Jeff. It will be okay. I know you will save me". I slowly pulled away from (y/n) and looked into her beautiful (e/c) eyes an smiled through my tears and said "I know....I just miss having you here with me". She smiled softly at me and pulled me close to her. I hugged her tightly and we stood like this forever and I didn't care. (y/n) pulled away from me and looked into my eyes and was about to say something when I was suddenly interrupted from my slumber from furious shaking and yelling. I groaned loudly and pulled my arm away from my eyes and turned in the direction of the yelling. 

        "Jeff wake up! We found a way for you to get all of the souls"! Ben was yelling and jumping around at the side of my bed and shaking me like crazy. I groaned and smacked his hand away, pushing myself up into a sitting position and when I did, Ben busted into laughter. I turned and looked at him with a confused but, angry look and asked " What the hell is so funny"? Ben wiped away a tear from his eye and said " You look like a black and white sonic with your hair like that"! I narrowed at my eyes at Ben and when he saw this, he quickly shut his mouth. 

        After I had shook away all of the sleepiness I had from earlier, I slowly made my way down to the livig room where all of the Pasta's were standing with large grins on their faces. I looked at all of them and let out a loud sigh and said " okay...what is it"? They then pulled out a large sack that was shaking in all different directions. I looked at all them confused and walked towards the bag and pulled the string that kept it closed. When I did, the bag fell to the floor and when I saw who was inside, I nearly fell over from laughter. 

                ( I am not saying his whole name just the last and if you are a fan, then I am sorry xD )

        I looked at all of the Pasta's, trying my hardest not to laugh and said " You guys kidnapped this loser? Haha why"? They were all trying not to laugh and said " Since your human form has brown hair just like his, you can sneak around in his clothes and get all of the souls no problem and, ruin his reputation at the same time"! I reached out and grabbed the duct tape they had over his lips and yanked it off, making him wince in pain. " Ouch! What they hell? Where am I"?! I squatted down in front of him and said "Oh, welcome to Slenderman's mansion Beaver". He growled and yelled "Beiber! It's Beiber"! I stood back up laughing and looked at them and said " So, how did you guys decide to do this"? Slenderman walked forward and said " Well, since he has so many female fans and they would do anything for him and wouldn't change their thoughts on him, we thought, why not kidnap him and have Jeff impersonate him to gather the souls and at the same time we can destroy his career". I clapped my hands together and said " Brilliant"! 

        Laughing Jack and Slenderman pulled him off to the side while the others proceeded with the rest of  the plan to get (Y/n) back. 

        First things first, Jeff had to go back to his human form so, he put on his charm which allowed him to change. When he did however they noticed that Jeff's hair was way to long so, sadly, they had to cut it. Jeff protested for an hour but, when they reminded him what it was for, he sat quietly, staring down at the strands of brown that slowly fell to the floor. 

        Second, they had to get him dressed identical. They stripped all of the clothes off of the original and handed them to Jeff. Jeff let out a deep sigh and went into the bathroom and slipped on the pants but, there was a minor problem. When he walked out, he was holding the front of the pants up and glaring at the others, who were all holding in their laughs. Jeff growled and said "Why are his pants so freaking big"?! Laughing jack regained enough composure to explain " They do something called "sagging where their pants hang showing their boxers". Jeff narrowed his eyes and said "They invented belts for a reason...not as a damn decoration". Laughing Jack and the others busted out laughing at Jeff's remark but, soon got back on track.

        Lastly, how he performs. Jeff despised this last part because it meant he had to sit and watch videos of this monkey dancing. He rolled his eyes but, he sat down and watched. The others were in the other room scaring the poor teen to death but, they had no intention of killing him. 

        Hours had passed and Jeff was still forced to watch videos of the dude dancing. He fell asleep at some points but Ben quickly woke him back up. Jeff would sometimes smack Ben on accident and other times, just try and stay asleep but, Ben was relentless. 

                                                                *Zalgo's Point of View*

        I'll give these morons credit, kidnapping this kid and impersonating him was genius. I watched in amusement as the monkey was poor Jeff but, I quickly turned my attention back to the glowing containment unit behind me. Inside this was (Y/n)'s memory, and something more powerful. They may think I had something to do with (Y/n) becoming a Pasta but, I didn't. The reason she became what she was is because, the hatred she had for Jeff all those years had been pushed away when she found feelings of love for him, when I released her back into the world, they pushed their way out and reeked havoc on the Pasta's but, was mainly after Jeff. I did take her memory though, but that is all I did, nothing else.

        I then stepped away from the unit and turned my attention back to the Pasta's. Luckily, I came back in time because Jeff, Laughing Jack, Ticci Toby, and Eyeless Jack were all headed out to the concert. I was confused on why the others were going with Jeff but, I suppose that is so it wont look odd with "Mr. Beiber walking around by himself". I snapped my fingers and a chair appeared for me to sit on and enjoy this show. 

        When they reached the doors of backstage I stretched my arms high above my head and said out loud "This is going to be fun....why don't you come join me (Y/n)"?

        (Woo 030 Jeff is impersonating Mr. Beiber? Uh oh, this should be good xD Haha, well I would like to take this moment and apologize greatly. I was supposed to post this Friday but, luck have it, I caught a stomach virus and am now just getting over it. I am terribly sorry for the late post but, I hope this chapter will make up for it ^-^ Thank you all for not bugging me so much about not posting in time ^0^. I shall see you lovelies tomorrow :3 I love you all and good night/morning/afternoon!)

        Love Natsu! <3