The Final Battle... Jeff vs. Liu

*Third Person Point of View*

        The door laid on the floor, busted off of its rusted hinges. Liu glared over at the figure who stood there, slowly crawling off of (Y/N). He stood up straight and held the knife, soaked in (Y/N)'s blood close to his face.

        "Well well well...if it isn't little Jeffery...took you long enough".

        Jeff stood in the doorway, panting hard and gripping his knife tightly in his hands. He glared up at Liu, his hollow eyes full of anger saying "What did you do to her...."? Liu grinned and stepped out of the way, revealing (Y/N)'s cut up body, soaked in crimson. Jeff's eyes widened at the sight. Liu chuckled softly and stepped back in front of Jeff. He grinned widely and slowly, licked some of the blood off of his knife. Jeff growled deeply as he watched. "Her blood is strangely sweet....hehe...strange the infamous Jeff the killer hasn't already figured this out. Sad". Jeff growled and looked up at Liu saying "You moron! I was forbidden to harm her! Slenderman forbid it and so did Dr. Smiley"!

        Liu gripped his stomach and leaned over laughing hard. Jeff gripped the handle of his knife tightly and stomped over towards Liu. Liu quickly hovered the knife over (Y/N)'s heart and said "One more step...and those beautiful (e/c) eyes of hers will never re open". Jeff cursed under his breath and stood still, staring at Liu's hand. Liu smiled and pulled it away from (Y/N), now pointing it at Jeff.

        "Now Jeffery...how about we make this into a game...defeat me...and you get your little prize back but, if I win...you get to watch as I slowly take away her innocence and kill her...deal"? Jeff looked over at (Y/N) and back at Liu. "Fine but...no cheating". Liu stretched out his hand to Jeff. Jeff looked down at Liu's hand unsure about what was about to go down. Jeff closed his eyes tightly and shook Liu's hand, knowing that this was the only way to save (Y/N)...

                                                                       *Jeff's Point of View*

        I jerked my hand away from Liu's and stared at him. He looked at me with an evil grin and lifted (Y/N) over his shoulder. I watched Liu like a hawk as he walked in front of me.

        "We better fight outside...more room for the fun". Liu giggled after his statement and walked outside into the field. I stood in the rotted doorway and watched him as he laid (Y/N) down on a large flat rock on the side of the clearing. I took a deep breath and looked up into the sky, taking notice of how quiet it was around us and how clear the sky was. It looked like just a large sheet of blue, hung over us. The sky has never looked so beautiful. I turned my gaze back to Liu who was standing in the center of the clearing, his knife at the ready. I sighed softly and walked towards the center. As I walked I told myself "Just save (Y/N), you are not doing this to be her knight in shining armor. You are doing this because if you didn't, Slendy would kill you". I was soon standing right in front of Liu. I looked into his emerald green eyes as he stared back into my onyx ones. I held my knife tightly and pointed it straight at him saying " Lets end this, once and for all". Liu grinned and cocked his head to the side saying "with pleasure"!

        Liu charged toward me and thrusted the knife aiming for my chest. I quickly stepped out of the way and kicked him back. He shortly lost his balance but, regained it, standing up straight. He dashed towards me again, this time quicker and aiming for the same spot. I dodged again but, he cut open the sleeve on my hoodie. I quickly took notice and retreated into the woods, hiding among the shadows of the trees.

        "Jeffery!!! Why are you hiding?! Have a finally out ranked you?! Can you not beat me"?! I heard him jumping to the backs of trees, stabbing into them in hopes of stabbing into me. He is not stronger than me...I just...I can't think straight right now. I slowly slid down onto the ground, gripping tightly onto my head. Why couldn't I fight him?! Was it because of the guilt of what I did to him? I squeezed my head tightly trying to think. I listened as Liu's footsteps grew closer. I didn't move, I deserved what he was gonna do to me..I laid back and stared up, his body soon coming into vision. He glared down at me, placing the blade against my neck. "Get ready to watch your beautiful (Y/N) be ripped apart...shame, I thought you finished your work". My mind snapped again, I grinned widely, my head crooked to the side as I looked up at him. "Liu...how dare you try and hurt your little brother"! I gripped my hands tightly onto his wrist, twisting it, making him scream out in pain. He dropped the knife, falling to the ground with me still holding onto his wrist tightly.