(y/n) Vs. Dark Link

*Third Person Point of View*

        Jeff stood across from Dark Link, gripping his kitchen knife tightly, and glaring at Dark Link with eyes filled with hatred. Dark Link chuckled at Jeff's actions and just slowly lifted up his sword, pointing it directly at Jeff. "She will be mine...even if I have to kill all of you". Dark Link said while slowly walking forward. Jeff lowered himself down and was preparing himself for Dark Link's attack. 

        "You think a kitchen knife will defend you from my master sword!" Dark Link yelled, picking up his pace, and a larger grin painted his face. Jeff looked down at his kitchen knife but, shook his head, he knew that Dark Link was only try to mess with his head and he wasn't going to let that happen. 

        Dark Link now quickly ran towards Jeff, his sword at his side ready for a quick swype at Jeff, and his eyes focused on his target. Jeff narrowed his eyes and at the right moment, as soon as Dark Link swung, he leaped up into the air, landing behind Dark Link, and quickly stabbing his spine. Jeff and the Pasta's let out a loud yell of victory but, when Jeff turned around expecting blood, all he saw was smoke, and Dark Link was now facing him. Jeff quickly jumped away from Dark Link and examined him. 

                                                               *Jeff's Point of View*

        What the hell was that about?! I know for a fact I stabbed him directly in the center of his spine! How is he even still moving?! I looked him up and down, racking my brain trying to find an answer, and trying to find a solution to defeating him. I was interrupted by Dark Links deep chuckle. I shook my head and stood up straight, staring straight at him, and waiting for an explanation of why he was laughing. 

        "Haha! I bet you are all wondering on why that silly little stab didn't hurt me? Well, the thing is, I am not a human. I am actually a shadow of someone else, to kill me, you would have to kill them and I have hid them in a place where you will never find them". I was slightly startled by what he said. I would have to destroy whoever he was a shadow of but, I can't just leave battle and go find some guy, I have to stay...I have to protect (y/n).

        I turned to face (y/n) who was still facing the floor, shaking at the information she just heard, and completely unaware of what was going on. I looked quickly up at Ben and yelled "Ben! Take over while I try and snap (y/n) out of her state". Ben looked over at Dark Link and back over to me and gave me a quick knod, running over quickly, and pulling out his little Kokiri sword. Dark Link laughed loudly at the sight of Ben in front of him. I didn't wanna leave Ben with him but, (y/n) and I have to find the owner of Dark Link. I quickly ran over to (y/n) and grabbed her shoulder, lifting her head up, and looking into her eyes. (y/n)'s eyes were lifeless, the pupils were all cloudy, and her expression was blank. I shook her gently, calling out her name, and trying everything to bring her out of it. Nothing was working. 

        I sat there staring at (y/n), confused on how to snap her out of it until, I heard Ben scream out. I quickly turned around and saw Ben pinned down to the floor by Dark Link. I quickly leaped up, dashed over, and shoved Dark Link off of Ben. Ben quickly jumped up and looked down at the floor sad. "I'm sorry Jeff....I can't do it...I-I'm...I'm to weak...". I looked at Ben and said "You are not weak! You just have to focus more"! Ben looked up at me slightly and said "I can't hold him off...Jeff I just..." I cut him off and yelled "Do it for (Y/n)! She is close to you isn't she?! Ben he is trying to kill her! I know he is trying to kill you as well Ben but, if you were in the situation she was in right now, (y/n) would use all of her strength to protect you! Don't call yourself weak! We all believe in you"! Ben looked up at me, his black eyes filled with crimson tears, and a bright smile appeared on his face. "Thank you Jeff...I promise I wont let you or (y/n) down". I smiled at Ben as he walked back over to Dark Link. I knew that he wouldn't let us down.