Five Nights At Bens: The Final Night! (Part 6)

* Smileys POV *
I sat there anxiously in my chair. I stared at the clock, my fingers tapping the table, and my leg shaking. I am so ready to get this horrible nightmare over with. As I was sitting there, the ma in purple slowly emerged from the dark hallway and flashed me a large smile. I narrowed my eyes at him. He slowly walked over to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder and said " you know, it's been fun watching you try so hard these past four nights. I wonder if you will make it through this one alive". I shrugged his arm off and shoved him away from me. "Do not ever put your hands on me again. Understand"? The guy just chuckled and turned towards the hall and began walking. " good luck tonight....be sure to watch for your little friend". With this last few words, he disappeared into the darkness of the hallway and soon, the room was full of silence. I slammed my fist into the desk and cursed under my breath. That asshole will pay!
* Later that Evening*
I sat in the little office chair and held the tablet tightly in my hands. The clock just struck midnight and I was at the ready. I am not gonna fail, not this close to the end. I then heard banging on the walls and quickly checked the vent and say the blue bunny. I quickly spammed the light button and before siting back up, I jerked down my mask. Good thing I did because the hovering over the desk was Bonnie (Ben). I whispered softly " you're almost free Ben...just a few more hours". He soon disappeared. I sighed softly and then checked the hallway. Of course, there stood Foxy (Jeff). I spammed the button and soon, he disappeared. I leaned back into my chair. I stared up at the ceiling, but was soon brought back to reality by the warning of the music box. I quickly flipped to that camera and wound it up all the way. Before looking up from the camera I jerked my mask down. When I looked up though, what I saw shocked me.
"(y/n).... I-is that you....y-you're okay"? I slowly stood up from my chair and stared in her direction. She just smiled and waved her hands to come towards her. I slowly walked around the desk and began taking small steps towards her. She slowly opened her arms wide and gave me a sweet smile. I smiled back warmly and just as I was about to remove my mask, something caught my eye. I stopped walking and stared at her confused. Something about her was not right. I started to slowly back away and as I did, her eyes narrowed and her body began to twitch. Seeing this I quickly dashed to my desk and began spamming the flashlight button. When I did I saw that she was disguised, it was actually the golden Freddy suit that she was stuffed inside. I felt my chest tighten seeing this, but I continued to spam the button and soon, she disappeared. I flopped back into my chair and shoved the mask back onto the top of my head and cuffed my face. This place is really starting to mess with my mental state... I want this night to end so badly... I slowly glanced up at the clock and a small wave of relief washed per me as the clock read 3a.m.
I straightened up and grabbed y tablet and prepared myself for the worst night I will have.
As I predicted, it was horrible. Every second I was either winding the box, checking vents, and flashing the flashlight. Sweat beaded on my forehead as I did all this and my mind completely focused on this. I glanced for a second up at the clock and I sighed in relief. 5a.m with only 30 seconds to remain. I didn't take this as a sign to just stop, I kept flicking brought the cameras and checking the vents. This close to victory? I am not taking any chances, none what so ever. I kept flicking through the cameras until, everything went white. I quickly shielded my eyes and say there. I sat there, for the longest time, not moving, and not saying anything. Then, I felt a gentle touch on my shoulder and when I did, I saw (Y/n) looking down at me worried and asked softly "Smiley are you okay? Why are you hiding like that"? I stared up at her, dumbfounded, and then tears filled my eyes. I quickly reached up and wrapped my arm tightly around her shoulders, hugging her tightly as the tears dripped out of my eyes. She was okay....she was okay....
Soon I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jeff, Ben, and some small children behind her. I quickly let her go and walked up to Jeff and Ben and smiled saying " I got you all back". They nodded and smiled slightly and Jeff pointed to the little children and said "you freed them as well, I am pretty sure they have setting to say to you". I looked over at the children and they all ran up to me, hugging me, and crying happily. I smiled underneath my mask and patted all their heads gently. One little girl slowly reach up and pulled my surgical mask off. I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth and she tilted her head to the side and asked " why are you hiding your mouth"? I looked down sadly. " I don't have a pretty mouth". She carefully reached up and pulled my hand down. She stared at me as I showed her my sharp teeth. She smiled and said " your mouth is as peel try as anyone's". I smiled warmly at the girl and gently pulled her into a hug. When I pulled away, all of the children slowly began to disappear into thin air. I stood there and one of the little boys called out and said " thank you all for freeing us"! With those last words, they vanished and soon, we were all back in the living room. I slowly turned and sure enough, there all three of them were. (Y/n) of course was smiling happily at me, but looking at her smile, made my chest tighten. I looked towards Jeff who was giving me a suspicious gaze.
I have to do something and get over this crush.....

( well I hope you enjoyed! This first part of the mini series is over and thanks to a comment, there is a big event going to happen soon. The song I used is by Mandopony, it inspired me to try and write something soft and sad. I hope you all enjoyed! Have a wonderful evening *bows and vanishes*)