I Have Feelings....?

*(Y/N)'s Point of View*

        I walked back up to my tiny dark room. When I walked inside I slammed the door and fell back against it, crying softly. I was no longer allowed to see my two closest friends, or my foster mother. I was now, stuck in a house full of cold blooded murders. To make it even worse, the one who killed my grandmother and is trying to kill me, lives here as well. I curled my knees up and rested my forehead on top of them. I cried, that is all I knew I could do. I coudln't run, hide, or anything. I stayed like this for the longest of times, thinking about my friends and family, wondering around the woods trying to find me. Trying to bring me home...

        I cried harder and harder, hugging my knees tighter as my whole body shook. I didn't wanna stay here, I wanna be back in my bed, in my room, in my house, and in my world. I cried until I fell asleep against the door. I am kinda happy I did so no one could come in and bother me. I slept curled up in a tiny ball, in the cold and against the door. I didn't really care anymore....

                                                *Jeff's Point of View*

        Ugh! What is Slenderman thinking?! I worked my ass off trying to kill her and that failed. When I bring her back for dinner?! That is not okay?! What came over that idiot?! I slammed my fist hard against the wall, growling with anger. To make the situation even worse, I can't even harm her in any way. Now that was just to far. I groaned loudly as I walked up stairs and to my room. I thought about how terrified she was when she was sat on the tray, all of us surrounding her, hungry. Then she looks at Slenderman and he changes his mind. What went through his head when she looked at him? Pity? Guilt? Whatever it was, it was stupid.

        When I made it up the staircase I heard soft crying. I followed the soft cries and eventually made it to where (Y/N) was sleeping. I leaned my head gently against the door and listened to what she was quietly mumbling. "Alex.....Leo....please don't forget about me....I don't want you to get hurt looking for me". I grinned widely and quietly stepped away from the door. I walked slowly down the hallway, enjoying the sounds of her sobs. I walked into my room and shut the door. Haha, I don't have to do anything to make her upset. Just being stuck here and away from her friends was torture enough for her. I walked over beside my bed and slid out of my dirty white hoodie and black skinny's, throwing them into some forgotten corner in my room. I leaped onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling, listening carefully to the soft sobs that came through the walls. I closed my eyes with a smile on my face saying to myself "Such a beautiful lullaby....I could get used to this".

                                                *The next morning*

        I woke up to golden sun rays shining down on my eyelids. I groaned softly and stretched my arms high above my head, pressing against the head board. I sat up slowly and hung my feet off of my bed. I placed my feet gently on the floor boards and walked slowly to my bathroom that I had connected so I wouldn't have to fight for one. It was pure white, with a dark blue line going all the way around the wall. I didn't really enjoy much color.

        I slid off my boxers and slowly stepped into the shower, turning on the water and facing the wall. I sighed in relief as I felt the hot water trickle down my back. Feeling all of the dirt just roll off made me feel a hundred times better. As I was enjoying my shower I heard someone bust through the door. I growled and turned off the water and quickly slipping into my boxers and walking out. In my head I believed it was Ben so as I was walking out I said "Ben, What the hell are y-...what the hell are you doing"?!

        I looked and saw (Y/N) standing beside my bed holding my knife. I glared at her and she...glared back? I looked in her eyes and saw so much hatred as she looked at me. I chuckled softly as I walked a few steps closer. She gripped the knife tightly and growled darkly. I kept walking until I was standing directly in front of her. She continued to glare at me with those tiny (e/c) eyes of hers. It only made her look less interesting. I groaned softly and pointed at the knife in her hand saying "Give that back, now". She spoke back to me saying "No, I am gonna make you pay for everything you have done! Thank to you, I can't see my friends...or my family". She gripped the knife so tightly her knuckles turned snow white. I stepped towards her and she slashed at me. I ducked underneath the slash and slammed her against the wall. She growled and still kept a tight grip on the knife. I pressed hard against her throat, ordering her to drop the knife. She refused to listen. I continued pressing harder and harder until she finally released the knife. When she dropped the knife I drug her by the collar over to my door and flung her out, causing her to hit the wall with a loud thud. She slowly slid down onto the ground, crying softly as she stared up at me. I rolled my eyes at her pathetic attempt and slammed my door.

        I flopped down onto my bed and laid there. What made her wanna do that? Has she finally mentally snapped? Nah, she wouldn't have cried if she did. I thought back to the face she made just before I closed the door. Her soft (E/C) eyes staring up at me with crystal tears dripping down her cheeks. Few strands of her (h/c) hanging in her face. I felt my stomach tighten up as I thought about it. What was I feeling? Guilt? I shook it off and grabbed another white hoodie and pants sliding them on with some black converses and lifted open the window. I am Jeff the Killer! I don't feel guilt, I don't feel anything at all! I am just a little sick...that's all.....

(I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ^-^ and on a bright note I have reached 50+ reads :D this means so much to me, you have no idea. Thank you for all of you who take the time to read the stories that I write. I hope you will continue reading as I continue writing. Have a wonderful day :) )