The Battle For Her Affection!

*Smiley's POV*

      I quickly snapped my head towards the loud yell. I hoped in my head that it was anyone but Jeff. Sadly, there he stood. His knife clenched in his hand, teeth gritted together, and his dark eyes pointed directly at me. I slowly stood up and put my hands up and said "Jeff. Please let me explain". Jeff stomped towards me and was about to hit me until (y/n) quickly dashed over towards us and stepped in front of me with her arms spread. I looked down at her in surprise and before I could speak, Jeff screamed out. "Get out of my way"! (Y/n) shook her head and stared down at the ground. Jeff growled and grabbed her shoulder, shoving her to the side. (Y/n) fell to the ground and looked up at us both with tears streaming down her cheeks. I wanted to turn and help her, but before I could even move, Jeff grabbed my collar and slammed me back against the tree. I groaned loudly and frantically tried to remove his hand from my collar. Nothing would do it. His grip was way to tight. I frantically looked around the surrounding environment to see if there was anything that could help me, but no. I was sure as dead. I looked in Jeff's hand that tightly gripped the knife and slowly closed my eyes, waiting for the end.
The moments passed and nothing happened. I slowly opened my eyes and saw (y/n) using all her strength to hold Jeff's hand back. I yelled at her "go away! Just let him kill me"! She shook her head and kept pulling. Jeff released my collar and turned toward her, screaming into her face. "Don't get in the way of what I do! He is gonna die for kissing you"! I was about to speak up until, I saw Jeff fall back on the ground with a loud thud and a groan.
I glanced over to (y/n) and she had her hand balled up into a fist and stood there, an angry glare, and dried tears on her face. She said softly through gritted teeth " no one is going to scream in my face like that"... With that, she slowly turned and began walking in the direction of the mansion. I wanted to run after her, but I quickly snapped my head in the direction of muffled chuckles. I stared down at Jeff as he slowly pushed himself up. His laughter slowly got louder and more maniacal. I swallowed hard and stood there staring.
Jeff then stopped laughing and said with a deep voice, shaking with anger, " you think this is over...hahaha....it has only begun...hahaha"! Jeff slowly stood up and turned towards me and what I saw, sent a chill down my spine, and made me freeze. I didn't move, in fear that if I did, he would kill me immediately.
His pupils had all but disappeared, his grin was wider than I had ever seen it before, and his all around aura was horrifying. I had never seen Jeff like this before. I took in a deep breath and then looked at him with a straight face and said " you can do all you want to scare me Jeff, but that isn't going to keeps from protecting (y/n) from any form of abuse". Jeff stood there, unfazed from what I said. Then, his head twitched and then tilted, looking directly in my eyes. He reached into his pocket and quickly pulled out his rusty kitchen knife and pointed it at me, his grin twitching, and his laughter continuing.
I quickly reached into my picked and pulled out scalps, holding one between each crevice of my finger and held them in front of my face, standing in a defensive position. Jeff just said softly, with a light chuckle, "right there...hahaha....between those Crimson eyes...haha...you would look so beautiful". I narrowed my eyes and stayed perfectly still, waiting for the attack.
Jeff them put the knife away and his head quickly snapped back upright. He turned his back to me and said "this isn't over smiley....this is only the beginning....this battle..will begin when you least expect it to.". I gasped and quickly dashed towards Jeff, but before I could reach him, he disappeared into thin air.
I turned around, checking in any space that was near me, and when I was sure that I was alone. I collapsed onto the ground, my body becoming overflowed with fear of what was to come my way. My vision had become shaky, my head pounded, my heart was beating like crazy, and my hands were shaking. I quickly gripped my head and sat there, coming to terms to the horror I had brought upon myself.....
The most brutal, crazy, horrifying, and infamous killer was out to get me....

*Third Person POV*

(Y/n) had made it back to the mansion and stood on the porch, staring down at the ground. She carefully reached out and turned the knob, slowly pulling the door open, and stepping inside. When she closed the door, she leaned back against it, and slowly slid down onto the floor and sat there.
She slowly lifted her head and stared up at the ceiling as her tears involuntarily slid down her cheeks. She stayed like this for a few moments until, Laughing Jack was walking by and saw her sitting there. He quickly ran over to her and kneeled down beside her and asked in a worried tone "(y/n)? What's wrong? What happened? Are you okay"? She just turned her head and with a monotone voice said "Jeff and smiley....fighting over me". Jacks eyes quickly widened when he heard her say this. He quickly jumped up to his feet and asked her where she last saw them. She told him. He quickly picked her up and sat her gently down on the couch and then dashed out the door to where she told him she last saw Jeff and Smiley. Hold running towards the little oasis, he hoped in his mind that he wasn't to late.

*To Where Jeff Is*

Jeff sat in the middle of a quiet opening against a smooth gray stone. He was laughing loudly and then soon, everything around him became silent. He gently and slowly ran his hand over the top of the stone and said quietly "Mom...what advice would you give your Jeff in this situation....? You always knew what to do....should I kill him...or her...or both of them"?
A soft breeze blew through the trees and moved the long raven hair that hid Jeff's face and revealed silver tears that slowly ran down his pale cheeks. Jeff carefully pulled a beautiful white flower from his hoodie pocket and laid it gently down in front of the stone and said while staring up at the moon "You would have loved to meet her...maybe soon in your realm...you will". The breeze then stopped. Jeff looked slowly around and then placed his forehead on his knees. The sound of Jeff's quiet sobs filled the trees. The rays of the moon shined down on him, illuminating the words on the stone.....

(I'm very sorry for the mishap that happened earlier and I hope you all enjoy this! Even though tomorrow is my birthday I will still have you guys a chapter up! Have a fantabulous night!)

Love Natsu <3