Is there a Solution?

( Ahahaha! I have returned! I have finally got over my sickness and decided I needed to bring you guys the next chapter in this story :3 I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and let us all hope everyone has a great New Year! Now, let us get into the story!!! 030)

                                                        *Jeff's Point of View*

        "Who are you?" she asked with an eyebrow raised and looking at me utterly confused. My mouth was open and I couldn't believe what (y/n) had just said. She didn't know who I am? She doesn't even know our history...I took a few steps toward her but, when I did, she took the same amount back. "(y/n)...it's me Jeff...your boyfriend..."? She continued to give me that same look and replied " I am definitely not your girlfriend...I don't know who you are and that scar...it would make it impossible to kiss or do anything with you". 

        My whole body just stopped working, my mind shut down, and my heart completely slowed. I stared at (y/n), hot tears filling my eyes, and my hands slowly forming into a fist. How could she say something like that....? We have been together for 6 months...why is she...what happened to her... My legs soon gave out and i collapsed to my knees, staring down at the wooden floor, and tears pouring from my eyes and dripping onto the wooden floorboards. (y/n)'s words pierced my heart like a blade, I felt like I had no reason to live anymore... While I sat there....my sanity started to slowly fade from me and soon....I started chuckling deeply... "(y/n)....how could you forget my smile....?" I said as I slowly stood up.

                                                *Laughing Jacks Point of View*        

        I felt the bed shift earlier and assumed (y/n) had gotten up. I was pretty sure that she would be okay because nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary with her. I had slowly fell back to sleep but, was quickly awoken by a loud ear piercing scream. 

        I quickly tumbled my way out of bed and made for downstairs. When I made it to the bottom of the staircase I saw Jeff holding (y/n) down and waving his kitchen blade back and forth across (y/n)'s face. Jeff then spoke up saying " If you don't remember me... I will make you remember"! Jeff raised the knife up in the air and before he could stab (y/n), I had managed to get over close to him and grab his wrist, right before he got closer to (y/n)'s face. I pulled him off of (y/n) and slammed him against the wall, pressing my forearm against his throat. I turned to (y/n) who was sitting on the floor, shaking, and crying. I turned back to Jeff who was still chuckling deeply. I looked into Jeff's eyes and said " She is still your girlfriend you moron! Why are you attacking her! Don't you love her"?! When Jeff heard what I said he stopped laughing and the smile on his face slowly faded away. He looked over to (y/n) and his eyes were filled with sadness. He then spoke up and said " Of course I love her but....she doesn't even remember who I am...plus...she said how could she love someone....with a smile like mine".

        I slowly let Jeff go. When I did, he slowly slid down onto the floor, sitting on his knees, and soft cries could be heard. I felt bad for Jeff, the one girl he loved doesn't know who he was but, something confused me. How come (Y/n) didn't remember who Jeff is? Was it a side effect of when Zalgo made her a creepypasta? I turned my attention to (y/n) and slowly crouched down in front of her. When I did, she flinched and crawled back slightly. I spoke up softly and said " Shh...it is alright there has just been a misunderstanding...you have nothing to be scared of here". (y/n) looked over towards Jeff and then back at me asking " Why did he attack me....did I do something wrong"? Her eyes were full of tears and her cheeks were stained by the ones that had previously fell. I looked back towards Jeff who was shaking and softly crying. I slowly turned back to (y/n) and said " You didn't do anything wrong he is just really upset right now". (Y/n) slowly wiped the tears away and asked me why he was upset. I was hoping she wouldn't have asked me that but, I looked into her eyes and said " You are his girlfriend. You two have been through a lot together and he loves you very much but....you were killed protecting us from an evil force. When you died however, you didn't stay dead. You met up with a man called Zalgo. He gave you another chance in life but, it came at a cost. The cost was you become a blood-thirsty killer like us but...you also lost your memory relating anything to us Pasta's. I don't know if you lost any other parts of your memory but, I know you don't remember us".

        (Y/n) slowly stood up after hearing what I said. Her hands were shaking and her breathing got raspy. I watched as she slowly walked over to Jeff and kneeled down beside him, slowly reaching out for his hand but, I could tell how scared she was. 

        When she grabbed Jeff's hand, his body jerked and he looked up at (y/n), tears dripping from his eyes. (y/n) saw this and slowly reached out with her other hand and wiped them away gently, giving him a soft reassuring smile, and said " i am sorry for what I said but...the other guy told me what had happened to me and...I wanna know what we had before". Jeff's eyes lit up and he wrapped his arms tightly around (y/n), pulling her as close to him as he could get her. I smiled softly at the scene but, I had to go see Dr. Smiley to see if there was anyway we could get her memory back. 

                                                * Dr. Smiley's Point of View*

        I was relaxing in my office, going through all of my drawers, checking if I had everything, and also going through my specimens to see if I needed any replacements. Sadly, all of them had rotted beyond any means of studying so, later tonight I would be going out to find me some more. 

        While I was standing and checking my specimens, I heard my door open, and some rather quick footsteps walk inside. I turned around, my clipboard in hand, and looked up to see who it was. " Ah, Jack. What a pleasure surprise. What can I help you with"? I looked at Jack and saw a pained face but he soon spoke up and said "(Y/n) has lost her memory". I looked at Jack confused and said " It can't be, she has not taken any hard blows to the head. Are you playing some kind of joke on me jack"? Jack looked at me with a very serious face and I threw my hands up in defense and said " Calm down. Sheesh. Think since you are a clown you would have a sense of humor". Jack gave me a dark glare and I threw my hands up again, softly chuckling, and I walked over and took a seat. Jack walked over across from me and leaned against the wall. 

        "Alright Jack. Why do you believe that (y/n) has lost her memory"? Jack looked down at the floor and said "She came back into the world as a Pasta. That means she came in contact with Zalgo. My guess is, when she came back as a Pasta, she lost all memory of her previous life". 

        I do remember that when the glass case busted, I did see a black figure but, I had assumed that it was someone's shadow, not the new (y/n). I looked up at Jack and said "You know, if you are correct then...If we can somehow get in contact with Zalgo, we can see if he will return (y/n)'s memory to her". Jack turned to me and asked " What if we can't get in touch with Zalgo"? I slowly looked down at the dark floor and said " Then I don't know what we will do". 

        Jack left after we finished discussing the newest problem we are now facing. I locked the door and began to pace the floor, thinking of some form of a solution, and thinking if Zalgo did in fact have something to do with the attack we managed to survive from. I then walked over to my large bookshelf and searched it for a specific book. It took me a few minutes but, I eventually found the book that I was searching for. The book was large, dusty, and heavy. The cover was made of leather and had a large strap to keep the contents of the book closed. 

        I carried the heavy book over to my operating table and plopped it down, stopping a minute to catch my breath. I then turned back to the book and placed my hand on the cover, reading the title out loud. "Zalgo". This book would be the only way to tell me if there was any possible way of contacting Zalgo and if this didn't say...then we would just have to wait and see what would happen to (y/n). I slowly removed the strap and opened the large book and began my search for a solution. 

        I do hope this book has the answers because....if we tell Jeff she will never regain her memory....we will all be doomed to Jeff's rage.

        ( Well you guys? What did you think? :3 I do hope you enjoyed because it has been a while since I have posted or even written anything. I am sorry for the late posting but...I hope you all understand on why I couldn't post. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading oh and before I go....Thank you all so much for the 6,000+ reads :') All of you who read this story have made it what it is now...all the comments, votes, read, and followers I have gained...it means so much to me. :') I will continue this story for as log as you all see fit and I will do what I can to make it enjoyable for you. Please have a wonderful day and I shall see you next time. *hugs you all* Bye :3 ~Love Natsu)