Jeff's Efforts

*Jeff's Point of View*

        When Jack left, (y/n) scooted over to my side and laid back against the wall. I kept my eyes on her, watching to see if this was just some joke that she and Jack were playing on me but, it wasn't. I turned my head back to my lap and stared down at it, at my hands. I felt even worse knowing that I tried to hurt (y/n) and I felt so terrible for doing it. I slowly lifted my head and turned my attention to (y/n) who was staring down at the floorboards, her (hair color) covering her face. I slowly reached my hand out to her, gently placing it on her back, and said softly " I am sorry for what happened earlier....I was just...I didn't wanna believe that you forgot me but....I guess I will just have to hope we can find a way to return your memory".

        (Y/n) slowly lifted her head, her (eye color) orbs staring at me in disbelief. I gave her a soft smile and surprisingly, she gave me a bright happy smile back. I slowly reached my hand out to her and gently placed my hand on her cheek. It was so soft and warm. (Y/n) gently rubbed her head against my hand and that made me hug her. (y/n) jumped but, I wrapped my arms tightly around her, pulling her as close to me as I could get her, and burying my face into her shoulder. I sat there hugging her, knowing that she wasn't going to react but, I soon felt a hand gently rubbing up and down my back and something wet falling into my hair. I slowly pulled away and looked at (y/n) and what I saw tore me to pieces.

        (Y/n) was crying but, it wasn't normal tears. She was crying blood. I felt my heart stop and I slowly reached out and wiped some away and brought it to my nose. The smell was pure iron and the color was right and so was the texture. I quickly lifted (y/n) into my arms bridal style and quickly made my way towards Dr. Smiley's office. While I was running, I was so focused on what was going on with (y/n) that I didn't see the person walking around the corner and slammed right into them but, I did not release (y/n).

        I slowly peeled myself off of the floor and looked up to see who it was and too my relief I saw Jack looking down at me with a slight hint of worry in his eyes. Jack kneeled down beside me and asked "Why in such a rush Jeff"? I quickly pushed myself up onto my feet, and made sure that (Y/n) was okay before I responded. "(Y/n) is crying tears of blood and I am taking her to see Dr. Smiley". Jack was silent and when I turned to look at him, he had a face of pain and he looked at me like something was wrong. "Jack? What's the matter"? Jack slowly stood up and walked over to me and said looking down at (y/n) "Jeff. Come with me we need to talk about (y/n)". 

        I was confused but, I slowly followed Jack. I looked down at (y/n) who was looking up at me with a confused look. I gave her a warm reassuring smile and that returned the beautiful smile back to her lovely face.

                                                                *DR. Smiley's Point of View*

        I had been going through the book for hours non stop, only to go use the bathroom was my only reason. My hair was a mess, I smelled of sweat, and my head pounded from the hours of endless reading. I continued reading, checking every single line for any hint of fixing this problem. Page after page and nothing showed up and I was already half way through the large book. I was beginning to have my doubts until, I reached a chapter labeled "Summoning Zalgo". I yelled in victory and then looked down into the book and began to read. "If one want's to meet Zalgo or have a wish granted, one must....oh god". I couldn't even bring myself to read the last part of the sentence out loud. I placed my finger on the words and ran it across slowly reading in my head ' one must sacrifice 100 souls in a ceremony'. I slowly slammed my head onto the desk and just sat there, thinking of what I had just read. We have to sacrifice 100 sould to him? Is this man that hungry? Why...?