Darkness

*Third Person Point of View*

        The sky was clouded with dark grey clouds, cold rain poured down from the sky, and all of the Pasta's were standing around a glass coffin. They were all wearing black and surrounded the coffin with their heads lowered in mourning. Dr. Smiley stepped in front of everyone and began to speak. "My fellow Pasta's...we have lost someone very close to us, someone special to us, and someone who can never be replaced. We are not putting her in the ground though, Jeff and I are going to begin searching for a way to bring her back to us. The reason I have placed her in glass is so I will always know what condition she is in.  Now though, may we bow our heads in silence for our lost friend".

        All of the Pasta's bowed their heads in unison and remained quiet. They all missed (y/n). The mansion didn't feel the same without her running around messing with them all. After a few minutes of silence, Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, Slenderman, and Dr. Smiley lifted the coffin and carried back into the house and down into Smiley's basement. The other Pasta's followed behind except for Jeff. Jeff stood in the same spot and stared straight up into the rain. He stood there, staring up into the downfall, and softly crying.

        Laughing Jack walked back outside and walked over to Jeff. Jeff didn't acknowledge his presence and continued to stare skyward. Jack placed a hand on Jeff's shoulder and said "We are going to bring her back Jeff. No matter the sacrifice". Jeff slowly looked towards Jack, tears pouring down his cheeks, mixing with the rain, and said "If it means I give up my life for hers....I will". Jack was shocked by Jeff's words and said "Jeff why would you say something like that"? Jeff looked back up towards the sky, showing a soft smile and said "I have tainted my life by becoming a crazed serial killer...(y/n)....she was the light that was slowly peeling away the evil but..now that she's gone...my life is meaningless and will do no one good". Jack looked at Jeff, shocked at what he has become but, Jack wrapped an arm gently around Jeff's shoulders and said "Come on...lets go get started on figuring this out...how about it"? Jeff looked at Jack and smiled softly, giving him a soft nod of approval. They both walked back towards the mansion, both in hopes of figuring out what they can do.

                                        *(y/n)'s Point of View*

        I laid still, floating among a room of darkness, and all feeling gone from my body. I looked around where I was, trying to find some form of light but, none was to be found. I tried swimming around in the air but, no matter how far I went, no light came into my view, and no sign of any life anywhere. I was about to give up trying until, a bunch of jumbled up words starting appearing around me. I struggled to unjumble the words but, the more I tried the more words that appeared. The words then soon disappeared, putting me back into the depths of darkness until, a large mirror appeared in the center of the dark. I looked around confused and called out "Is anyone here"?! I waited and got no answer so, I slowly made my way towards the mirror. I was kinda skeptical of the mirror so when I got close to it, i tapped it, to see if it was a trap or something. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary so, I looked into the mirror and inside the mirror was just my reflection. I gave a sigh of relief and continued to look into the mirror.

        I looked like my normal self besides my skin had no color and a large gash was across my neck. I slowly lifted my hand towards the wound and gently rubbed it, it felt so cold...I turned my attention back to the mirror but, I didn't see MY reflection...I saw someone who looked like me but...their eyes and mouths were hollow and blood oozed out of the hollow holes....I trembled at the sight and was about to scream until...a dark voice began to speak.