The Confession.

*Jeff's Point of View*

        I sat on the edge of my bed, staring down into the dark wooden floorboards. I...I like (Y/N)? No I can't. There has to be something else to explain this. I pushed the edge of my finger tips on my temples, rubbing in circles trying to prevent the upcoming headache. I sat in the position for the longest time, getting nowhere fast.

        Suddenly, I remembered that Toby has a girlfriend. He doesn't see her much but, he is still with her. I quickly jumped up and bolted to the shack behind the mansion, looking for Toby. I busted through the door and stood in the door frame calling out "TOBY"! I watched as a pair of orange goggles popped their head out from a door. I looked at him confused and asked "Toby"? The goggles slowly slid out more and I saw the messy mop of brown hair and a pair of dark brown eyes staring at me sleepily. 

        "Toby I need to talk to you about something important...really important". I watched as the door slowly closed and re opened, revealing Toby shirtless and in his PJ's. I looked at him and laughed nervously, apologizing for the sudden intrusion. He stretched his arms way above his head, shrugging it off as nothing. 

        He walked over to a tiny light blue table with two wooden white chairs at its sides. He sat in one and motioned for me to sit in the other. I walked over and plopped down into the chair, looking back at Toby.

        "Alright...so why did you wake me up"? I sighed nervously and looked down into my lap and began to slowly speak.

        " I have no idea what is wrong with me...I feel so weird around (Y/N). When I look at her...I just..I lose everything! Her features are so beautiful and her smile...that is my favorite....I have been trying to tell myself that I don't like her because I don't right? I mean...she was a failed murder attempt". I slowly looked up at Toby who was giving me an evil toothy grin. 

        " Jeff....you can keep denying it and denying it but, you do like her. What you are experiencing is a crush. Sometimes they will just fade away but...if it doesn't you know that you need to at least try with this girl. I talked to her once and she is incredibly sweet...and so pure....anyway, if I were you, I wouldn't pass up an opportunity with a girl like that".

        I replayed what Toby had said over and over in my head. I placed my forehead on the cold metal table and stared down to the waxed wooden floors. I like (Y/N).....I knew I should have killed her...I wouldn't be in the position I am now if I would have went ahead and killed her but...even on the first day I saw her, in the midst of my insanity, something stopped me from harming her. The night I kidnapped her, I know I hurt her then but, the guilt consumed me that night sitting at the Pasta table. 

        "Jeff"! I quickly snapped back up to a sitting position and looked straight towards Toby. He was sitting there with his arms crossed and looking straight at me with all of his sharp teeth shining. "What"? He leaned his elbows onto the table and said "Why not take her into the human world for some fun? There is a carnival and laughing Jack is gonna make a guest appearance. Why not let her go and see"? I looked at Toby and smiled widely, his idea was perfect except for one minor detail....her damn friends Leo and Alex....

                                                                *(Y/N)'s Point of View*

        I was sitting in Ben's room with him and my new pet kitten. Ben and I were playing 'Super Smash Brother's Brawl' on his TV in his room. I was playing as Pit and he was playing as Wolf, we had a long argument on who was better so, this is how we chose to decide the answer. It was a five minute match and we were down to one minute, both of us tied with equal amount of kills. He was laughing and kept trying to mess me up but, luckily for me, I broke the Smash ball. I activated my smash and right at the five second mark, knocked his character off the screen and gained the final win. I threw my hand up in the air, yelling in  happiness. I looked over at Ben who was sitting with his arms crossed and his lip poking out. I laughed at his expression, it was so silly but, incredibly cute at the same time.