(Y/n)'s Trips to Wonderland. (Part 1)

*(Y/n)'s Point of View*

        I laid in darkness for what seemed like an eternity. I felt nothing, nor did I sense anything around me. I felt numb. I squinted and tried my hardest to see through the darkness but, nothing ever came to view. I then started moving, I didn't feel a breeze from walking nor did I feel any sensation of ground underneath me. I continued moving though, determined to find at least a source of light to get a hint as to where I was. 

        Soon, I felt air rushing up from underneath me, as if I was flying. I looked around the darkened walls and soon, I began to see silhouettes of items. I couldn't tell exactly what they were but, the more I "fell", the clearer everything became. 

        After I had fell down more, light began to fill the darkened walls. I saw pictures frames with no faces, furniture, candles, and many other random items floating near me as I continued moving downward. Soon though, I realized that I was falling and gradually falling even faster. I began to freak out and grabbing at everything I could but, it all either was too far away or it just slipped right out of my hand. 

        I then looked down and saw a large couch coming up towards me fast. I felt a wave of relief fly over me as I got my self into a sitting position and soon, felt the soft cushions of the couch, surround me. 

        I was hoping that the couch would take me back up but, my weight made the couch make a slow decent downward. I sat back and relaxed, waiting for the leg of the couch to touch the ground but, it seemed to me that it was going to take a while. 

                                                        *30 Minutes Later*

        I must have fallen asleep because the couch was finally on the ground but, it was in a location that I was not familiar with. I looked around, staring at the walls completely confused on my current situation. 

        The walls were an elegant dark brown wood, the floor though, was a black and white diamond pattern. In the middle of this room was a gorgeous glass table with a little tiny box on top. Curiosity took the best of me and I slowly walked over, looking around the room confused and somewhat scared. 

        When I got to the table, I looked down at the little box on the table and saw a little tag hanging off with the words " Open me" on the outside. I smiled softly and obeyed the little tag, slowly and gently opening the box. Inside was a cute little biscuit in the shape of a heart and was a light shade of pink. Beside it though laid another tag with " eat me" written in large elegant letters. I looked at the little biscuit, skeptical of why it was here and had a tag telling me to eat it. My suspicion was taken over by the loud growling of my stomach. I looked down at the biscuit still slightly suspicious but, I shrugged my shoulders and tossed the tiny biscuit into my mouth. 

        The biscuit was very delicious. It was super sweet but, I watched as the walls around me began to stretch and the floor got wider. It was odd. I took a step forward but, was quickly stopped my something wrapped around my foot. I looked down to what it was and shockingly, it was my own pants. I let out a huge scream and scrambled away from my gigantic clothes. I looked down and to my relief, I at least got ot keep my under garments. 

        I slowly backed away from my clothes, staring at them just to make sure nothing else would happen and luckily, nothing did. I let out a sigh of relief and turned around and when I did, I was greeted by a tiny door. I slowly walked up to it and reached out for the handle, gently grabbing it and slowly turning the handle. Lucky for me it was unlocked and slowly it swung open. Inside was dark however, I groaned loudly and yelled " What is with this place and darkness"?!

        I stared down the hallway, thinking of what bad things could happen but, I sucked it up and made my way into the hall. I walked slowly down the hall at first but, I heard a loud bang and when I did, I dashed as fast as I could down the hallway and quickly through the door at the other side. I was leaning over, my hands on my knees, and my eyes closed as I panted hard. When I opened my eyes however, I saw luscious green grass on the ground. I looked at it confused and slowly looked up and gasped in awe at the sight I saw. The land was covered in odd types of trees, plants, and other life. I didn't see any animals but, in the far distant sky, I saw what seemed to be birds.

        I slowly walked forward down a small path to get a better feel of my surroundings. The trees here were so big and so colorful. The air was so much cleaner and the scenery was breath taking. 

        While I was wondering around this new forest, I didn't notice the figure that was running in my direction. Right as I turned around, I felt something hard smack against me and soon, something heavy was laying on top of me. I groaned and opened my eyes and to my surprise a boy, just about my age, was laying on top of me. I blushed deeply and tried to push him off of me but, he was limp so my efforts were worthless. I then spoke up quietly saying "U-um....excuse me....c-could you please get off of me?" no response. 

        I struggled underneath the boy for quite sometime until, I somehow managed to roll him off to the side. I panted softly, exhausted from my efforts but, quickly turned my attention back to the boy whom I had recently ran into. His back was facing me so all I could see was that he had semi long light brown hair, and oddly, a strange pair of white ears popped up from his head. I smiled to myself because it was strangely adorable. 

        In the midst of me lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice that the unconscious body had started to move. 

                                                (????'s Point of View)

        Ugh...what happened? I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I had somehow ended up on the ground. I groaned and slowly pushed myself up into a sitting position and when I did, I heard a loud scream come from behind me. 

        I quickly leaped around and was about to punch whatever it was but, stopped myself when I saw that it was just a girl but....she was in her underwear. I felt my cheeks get hot and I turned my head away in respect and said " Y-You are kinda um.....naked".  The girl slowly looked down and yet again, let out a ear piercing scream. I removed my large dark red jacket and threw it to her saying "Here. Put this on it should at least cover you up". 

        I waited patiently as the girl slid the jacket on and fastened it closed. When I heard the belt being pulled, I turned my head back towards her and crossed my arms asking "Now that you are decent, who are you"? The girl looked at me confused but, shook her head quickly and said "M-my name is (Y/n)". I looked her up and down but, bowed slightly and said " My name is Jeff, the white rabbit. Thanks to you getting in my way, I am terribly late". I pulled my pocket watch out of my pants pocket and felt like my head was gonna bust off. I looked at the girl and said " Look. Maybe we will run into one another at some point but, keep my jacket. I have to go".

                                                        *(Y/n)'s Point of View*

        "I have to go." before I could even say anything, the rabbit boy named Jeff dashed off into the forest, completely out of my view. I sat on the ground thinking, that name Jeff sounded so familiar but, I just shook it off and got up, traveling down the path that he had came from.        

        I wandered down this dirt path for what seemed like ages until, I heard the sound of laughter and smelled something sweet in the air. My mouth watered and my stomach grumbled at the smell so, I decided that I should go and check it out. Following the scents of the sweets, I soon came upon a little cottage in the middle of all these trees and in front of this little house, was a large rectangular table that could sit twenty but, there were only two. 

        I slowly walked my way over and called out "Hello? May I come over"?

        (I am sorry that it took me so long to get this up. I have a senior project that I have to get done or I will not be able to graduate high school. I hope you all will understand when I do not post for a while but, please don't think that I have quit typing, that will never happen. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and soon, I will hope to have the second part up. Have a wonderful day, night or afternoon. Love ~ Natsu)