(Y/n)'s Trips to Wonderland. (Part 3)

( I just wanted to say my apologies for being so late on posting for you guys :/ I have been behind on a lot of things school wise and I thought today would be a good day to give you guys a really good chapter. Enjoy! ^-^)

                                                        *(Y/n)'s Point of View*

        Jack had led me back to the large tea table and was explaining to Toby what was going on and what discovery he had made. Toby twitched occasionally but, when the story was over he looked at me with a serious face and said " I-If you are th-the one...p-please save our home". His eyes were full of sorrow and I nodded my head slowly to him, giving him a warm smile and said " I will do my best". Toby gave me a bright smile and ticked again.

        " Well, now that we know this information we need to go find the secret weapon". I looked at Jack confused and asked " Weapon? What weapon"? Jack swirled around and got close to me grinning and saying " the secret to taking down the red queen. The secret to gaining this world's freedom back". I looked into his eyes, they were so full of hope. I nodded my head slowly and with that, Jack started walking down the trail away from the house. Before I left I turned around to Toby who was sitting all alone at the table and called out " Toby? Please do come with us. I don't want to leave you alone like this". Toby jumped up and gave me a large smile and quickly hopped over to where I stood, hugging me tightly. I giggled and patted his back softly and said " Okay okay calm down Toby, haha". Toby released me but, he stayed by my side. I smiled warmly at him and we walked side by side while Jack walked ahead of us, blabbering about something.

                                                * Time skip o3o *

        We had been walking for hours. My legs began to hut and my stomach was growling from hunger. Jack was too far ahead to notice how uneasy I was feeling but, Toby saw and began to frantically dig through his pockets. I continued walking until, I felt a slight tug on the back of my coat. I turned slowly and was shocked at what I saw. Toby was handing me a small cookie. I looked at Toby and he nudged his hands forward, signaling for me to take it. " Toby I can't take that it's your food". Toby shook his head and pushed the cookie closer to me saying " Please take it. I am a rabbit, I mostly eat grass and carrots and besides, from the sounds I have been hearing from your stomach, you need this way more than I would ever need". I smiled warmly at Toby and gently took the cookie from his hands. He smiled warmly at me but, I felt terrible for causing him to give me food. Jack had noticed that Toby and I had stopped walking and walked over to us quickly and asked " What seems to be the matter you two"? I turned to Jack and was about to speak until Toby leaped in front of me and said " S-she is hungry and very tired. Please. C-can we stop and rest"? Jack looked at Toby and leaned over slightly and looked at me asking " Is this true"? I nodded my head slowly and showed him the cookie Toby had gave me. Jack clapped his hands and gave Toby and I a warm smile and said " Well, let us go to the nearby river and take a load off. To be honest my feet are killing me as well". I smiled softly and walked behind Jack and Toby followed close beside me.

        When we got to the river, Toby had gathered some sticks, Jack caught some fish, and I gathered some water and we sat down to take a nice lunch break and to rest up our bodies for the long journey ahead. I sat back and looked at the other two who were playfully chatting with each other. I smiled at them both and I was about to say something when, Jack held his hand up, signaling for us all to be quiet. I looked at Toby with a confused look but, he just gave me a shrug of the shoulder saying that he had no idea either. Jack grabbed one of the spare limbs we had and slowly walked over to the trees beside us. I turned my head and looked in the direction he was going and saw why he told us to be silent. Someone was watching us. Toby and I watched closely as Jack got closer and closer to the shaking limbs. Jack raised the limb high and the air and brought it down quickly. Before he could reach his target however, a pale white hand grabbed his wrist and stopped the impact. Jack jumped back startled and I was about to run over there until, the figure emerged from the bushes.