It's Over...

*Third Person Point of View*

        After (y/n) had announced that she was going to gather the 100 souls, the whole entire mansion was in a rush. Each Pasta thinking of different ways to help (y/n) or to at least give her a weapon to use. (y/n) thought all the rushing around was funny but, at the same time she thought it was also very sweet. While everyone else was running around and getting everything they needed Jeff was sitting on the side staring down at a photo. (y/n) saw him and slowly walked over towards him and sat beside him asking softly " whatcha got there"? Apparently she had slightly startled Jeff because he jumped and quickly slid the photo back into his hoodie pocket. "Jeff? What's the matter"? Jeff looked at (y/n), his cheeks were dusted with a light shade of pink as he gave her a smile and said "Oh nothing just....a silly little photo". (y/n) raised an eyebrow at him and then crossed her arms and said "Come on you might as well go ahead and show me I have already seen you looking at it". Jeff groaned and responded "Well maybe it's just a silly picture with a piece of bread stuck around a cats head". (y/n) narrowed her eyes at Jeff and said "If it was that then you would be giggling, not staring at it with sad eyes". 

        Jeff finally caved in and slowly pulled the picture back out of his pocket and handed it to (y/n), looking in the opposite direction. (y/n) took the picture and quickly flipped it over and what she saw confused her. It was a picture of her and some other boy, apparently at a carnival and they were both so happy. (y/n) looked up from the picture and up at Jeff who was hiding his face with his hair and said "Who is this in the picture with me"? Jeff slowly lifted his head, looking at (y/n) with watery eyes and said "Me and you....it was when I finally had gathered the courage to ask you out". (y/n) slowly looked back down at the picture and said with a soft voice " But....why do you look so different? You have black hair not brown". Jeff slowly leaned back against the couch and said "When I go into the human world I turn into that. It allows me to search for my next victim and no one act suspicious around me". (y/n) looked back down at the picture and then back at Jeff with a slight smile saying "I like how you look now better". Jeff jumped up and looked at (y/n) with wide open eyes but, she looked at him with happy (eye color) eyes. Jeff soon slowly smiled and wrapped his arms around (y/n) and she happily hugged back.

                                                                * 3 hours later *

        Jeff was putting on some clothes and was heading towards the door until, (y/n) caught him and ran up to him quickly and asked "Jeff? Where are you going"? Jeff planted a soft kiss onto (y/n)'s forehead and gave her a soft smile saying "I am going to go get something for you. Stay here and listen to the advice the other Pasta's give you. I will be back shortly". (y/n) gave Jeff a slight pout but, she hugged him tightly and then ran off back towards the living room. Jeff chuckled slightly at (y/n) and then headed outside. 

        Jeff walked through the woods, glancing around at the beautiful night scenery and listening to the gorgeous sounds of the night. He looked up towards the sky and sighed in awe. The sky was dotted with brightly shining stars and the moons rays coated the land in a thin sheet of white. Jeff gave a soft grin and soon he stopped and stared straight ahead at the archway of tree limbs. He saw the lights of many stores blinking and the loud cheers and laughter of teens and drunk adults. Jeff grabbed the charm and activated it, soon making his way into town.

        Jeff wandered around the streets, glancing at street signs, store signs, and the faces that were quickly going by. He didn't come here to shop however, he came here to find someone. Jeff knew what he was doing was dangerous but, he had high hopes in that it would fix (Y/n)'s situation.