Strange Feeling...

(Y/N)'s Point of View

        I walked through school with that strange feeling still with me. I again stopped in the middle of the empty hallways and looked around. I didn't see anyone but, I knew that someone was following me. I sighed and shrugged it off as nothing but, as I continued to walk, it just continued following me...

        As I entered class I saw my friend Alex, asleep on his desk as usual. I smiled softly and slowly walked to my seat beside him and plopped down, scaring him awake. He jolted up and yelled out sleepily "the answer is B...Oh....it's only you (Y/N). I laughed and punched him in the shoulder saying "Oh please, you know you would go crazy without me". He gave me a soft smile and I felt my cheeks grow slightly warm. I will admit this however, Alex had an adorable smile. It complemented his pale skin, jet black hair, and the rings of eyeliner he wore but, as he calls it "Guy-liner". I reached over and ruffled his hair and said happily "I still can't get over how much you look like Ronnie Radke". He groaned and pushed me gently saying "Is that the only reason you talk to me anymore (Y/N)". I shook my head no and looked forward to my teacher as she walked into the door.

        The whole class grew silent as they saw her face. We all stared at her confused until, one of our classmates raised their hand and she called on them. He spoke softly, putting his hand back down asking "Wh-what's that matter Mrs. Hopp"? We all waited as she spoke "Last night....my husband was killed by that crazy serial killer....".

        I felt my heart stop. Could it be the same killer from when I was 13.....no...it couldn't be. I looked up at Mrs. Hopp and asked angrily. "Was 'Go To Sleep' painted on the walls....."? She gasped silently and nodded her head yes and asked me "How could you know something like that..."? I looked down at the desk close to tears but, felt something wrap around my back. I turned slightly and it was Alex. He smiled softly at me and looked at the teacher sternly and said "That is the same person who killed (Y/N)'s grandmother. Everyone in the classroom gasped and turned towards me. I shrunk into Alex's' arm and hid myself from everyone. Alex yelled at everyone to stop staring and go back to normal. 

                                                *Time Skip 1 hour*

        When class had finished I slowly walked out of my first block class. Everyone walked by me, whispering to each other about what had happened. Alex ran after me and soon, Leo appeared too, questioning why I was staring at the floor. I didn't speak. I was stuck in the past....remembering that mans awful face... 

        Alex told Leo what had happened in class. Leo turned to me and hugged me tightly, apologizing for something that he couldn't control. Alex hugged my other side, pulling me and Leo close. I looked at the two people holding me tightly in their arms and smiled. I nodded my head and whispered softly "Thank you....I don't know what I would do without the two of you". They both smiled with me and walked me to my next class.

                                        *In 2nd Block*

        My second block was pretty easy. It was Art. I sat next to the large window in the back of the class and scribbled in my little sketch book, staring out the window. The scene was just absolutely beautiful. The sun was slightly peaking up over the mountains, the orange rays covering anything it could reach, and the fog filling the forest, covering up the smaller trees. I smiled softly at this sight but, felt my heart beat when I looked down straight. There....holding a large kitchen knife and his white hoodie over his head...was the man from my past. I wanted to scream but, all I did was dash to the bathroom locking the door and hiding in the stall. I coudln't believe it...he came back..why did he come back....? Why can't he leave me alone....?! Who was this crazy person...? I was about to step out of the stall until I heard the intercom come on. I sat and listened and felt a tear fall when I heard it...

                "(Y/N)...it's me Jeff....I need you to come to my office because...it's time for you...to...Go....TO SLEEP".

        Who is this jeff...? Why is he following me....what does he want from me.....I fell to the floor, trembling with fear....this isn't real I repeated in my head...this is most certainly...not real! I gripped my head, grabbing fist fulls of hair, pulling on it...hoping to wake up...as I was sitting in the bathroom I heard a new voice on the intercom, this one was crying....they quietly spoke up saying "(Y/N)....it's Alex....please...help me...he has a knife *cries* he says if you don't come...he's gonna kill me...please help me...ple-" the intercom shut off. I stared at the ground, my eyes wide open and Alex's' words repeating over and over in my head. I knew I had to save Alex...I could not let him fall to the same fate as many others...I slowly stood to my feet...and headed to the principals office....

        (Cliffhangers ^^". I hope you enjoyed reading this. Please, don't be scared to comment, vote, or whatever you would like to do. I would love to know what you guys think so far :). I will be posting another chapter later today so, if you are readind this, be ready. Thank you again and have a wonderful day :D"