Addressing Some Issues...

Hello everyone. How are you all doing? I hope everything is going well.

I wanted to bring some things up.

For one. I know that I said Jeff had eyelids. I apologize, but I am not going to go back and fix all of the time I said it. Just, please ignore it and do not bring it up.

2. I know there are some problems with the grammar. You have t understand I typed most of these at night, sleepy, and when I was not busy. The ones that do not have as many grammar problems, I had typed at school.

For the readers who do not point out the issues and enjoy the story. Thank you. I have been stressed over my final project and final exams. It means a lot to see the funny comments you guys make.

On the brighter side. I am done with my final project. All I have to do now is wait and see what my grade is. I do still have my final exams, but I will have a little more free time to type up some stories for you guys.

My main goal is to work hard on the Five Nights at Ben's due to the fact it is going to be a very long side story. I am trying to bring different scenarios into the story to make it more enjoyable for you guys.

Thank you all. Who have stuck with me from the beginning to where we are now. It brings me so much happiness to know that my hard work makes some people happy. I posted the next part to the Five Nights at Ben's and this weekend I will try to have the next part up.

I love each and every one of you. See you next time. <3

Love, Natsu. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3