The Deal...

*Ben's Point of View*

        I sat in my bed scared of what was going on downstairs and I couldn't get up to go see what was going on because of my broken leg. I heard crashed and some loud female scream. I continued to try and push myself up onto my feet but, nothing was working for me. I was about to give up until ,the lights suddenly went out, and the walls began to shake. I sat there confused on what was happening around me, terrified, and wishing that someone would come and get me. Luckily for me, Laughing Jack busted through the door, ran over to me, picked me up, and dashed quickly out of my room and down the stairs. While we were running down the stairs and out of the front door, I saw scrambled words covering the floors and walls, and the sounds of loud banging coming from Smiley's room. 

        Laughing Jack soon got me outside and far away from the mansion, he gently sat me down, and fell over onto the ground. I looked at him worried and confused about what was going on. 

       I sat there silently listening to Jack's heavy panting from all of the running he just did. While sitting there, I finally managed to gather up the courage to ask Jack what was going on. "Jack. Tell me now what is going on in there. Why were there scrambled words on the ground and crashing from Smiley's basement"? 

        Jack stared down at the ground for a moment, took a deep breath in, and looked up at me with a serious face but, it also had a tint of fear.

        " Somehow....(y/n) is alive but...we don't know how she is or what abled her to...all I know is that I had to get you out of the house and stay here with you until further notice". 

        (Y/n) is alive...? She can't be...Jeff told me she killed herself by cutting her own throat. She can't be alive. 

        Jack must have been reading my face because he spoke up while I was lost in thought. " My guess is...while she was in the void between the living and the dead, she somehow met up with some spirit that had the power to bring her back to life. That is the only option that we have". I thought about what Jack said and he was actually right. I have read some stories about some people coming back to life from terrible injuries but, I thought they were all fake...until now. I was about to continue the conversation until, Jack and I heard a loud explosion and when we turned around, we saw a huge hole in the side of the mansion and the Pasta's scattered on the ground. Jack looked down at me and said "I have to go. You stay here and don't try and do anything stupid". Before I could even object to his idea, he was already sprinting towards the house, and quickly picking up speed. 

        Whatever is going on....I just hope that everyone is okay....

                                                        *Laughing Jack's Point of View*

        When I heard the loud explosion, I jumped up, and quickly dashed off to the mansion. That huge explosion had me worried and after the conversation. If that was actually (y/n) downstairs, it wasn't her soul that was in her body, it was some demons.

        When I approached the house I saw the knocked out bodies of Slenderman, Eyeless Jack, Ticci Toby, and Dr. Smiley. I slowly walked up tp each of them, gently shaking them, and calling out their names. None of them answered until I reached Dr. Smiley who was barely awake. I gently lifted his head and began trying to get some information out of him. " Smiley! What's going on down there and where is Jeff"? Smiley looked up at me, his eyelids heavy, and his breathing pattern was really slow. He soon managed to squeeze out an answer and say " H-He...has returned....(y/n)...is a...". He never finished his sentence, he passed out on me, and left me confused on what was going on. Who was back and what has (y/n) become? I gently laid Smiley back down on the ground and stood up onto my feet. I turned towards the large hole in the wall and took a deep breath in and hopped inside.