Flashback!

(I bet you lovelies have been awaiting this day. I have finally decided to update the story xD oh and i wanted to bring up one more thing. I am considering doing a QnA on youtube for you guys if you would like. So if you do, leave your questions and if i get enough ill post it :) Anyway! Let's get to the action shall we?!)

                                                                *The Next Morning*

(Y/N) groaned and slowly forced herself up. Her hair was pointing every which way and a small string of saliva was dangling from her cheek. She looked around the room, half asleep, and Jeff was nowhere to be seen. She stretched her arms high above her head and let out a loud groan and wiped off her face with her sleeve. She kicked her feet over the edge of the bed and slowly standing up. Still half asleep she had to use the wall to regain her balance, but soon she was fine. She rubbed her eyes gently and slowly made her way to the door, opening it and wandering out into the hallway. She slid her feet across the carpet. She basically was walking and acting like a zombie, she kinda looked like one too. We she made it downstairs Ben was standing there playing on a PSP until he saw her emerge. 

"Haha hey sleepyhead? Sleep well"? (Y/N) gave him this death stare and Ben quickly held his hands up "Well excuuuuuuuse me princess". (Y/n) walked by him and made her way into the kitchen where Slenderman was standing in front of the oven with an apron tied around his waist. He turned his head and when he saw her he gently patted her shoulder and said "Go take a seat at the table. I will bring you some bacon pancakes in a moment". (Go ahead and start singing) (Y/n) smiled faintly and scuffled her way into the kitchen. 

Inside the kitchen there was Smiley and Toby sitting there talking. When they both saw her they both gave her a cheerful smile. She waved her hand and plopped down in a chair across from them. Smiley looked at her and asked "You okay? It seems like something is the matter"? (Y/n) just stared at him with a blank expression and didn't say a word. Toby waved his hand in front of her face and said "Maybe Jeff broke her last night". When Toby said that her cheeks instantly burned red and she said "We didn't do anything last night"! Smiley and Toby busted into laughter and Toby said "I know that would get her to snap back into reality". (Y/n) crossed her arms and sat in the chair pouting until, she looked around and realized that Jeff was not anywhere to be seen. "Where is Jeff anyway?" she asked with a puzzled expression on her face. Toby looked at Smiley with the same expression and said "I haven't seen him all morning, have you"? Smiley shrugged his shoulders and said "I thought him and (Y/N) were going to sleep in, but it seems it was just her". The whole table was stuck in confusion until (Y/n) remembered what happened in the library last night. She quickly jumped up to her feet and quickly sprinted in the direction of the library. Toby and Smiley jumped up and quickly followed after her.

(Y/N) busted through the door and dashed in. Upon entrance the image was shocking. The books were all knocked off of the shelf and papers were scattered across the floor. The computer was busted and wires were strewn across the floor. (Y/n) walked over to a large pile of papers and saw something disturbing. There was a large stack of papers soaked in blood. She moved the pages  to the side and underneath was an extremely familiar hoodie. She carefully picked it up and when Toby and Smiley finally caught up to her, she turned around holding the soaked hoodie in her hands. Toby stared at in awe as Smiley walked up to (Y/n) taking the hoodie from her hands and examined it. "Well, it doesn't look like Jeff was wounded anywhere in the torso, but that doesn't make the situation any better". (Y/n) stared up at the wall where she had heard a scurrying noise last night. Smiley snapped his fingers in front of her face and asked "Do you remember anything funny last night"? (y/n) sighed and said "Get everyone together in the kitchen. Now". She quickly stomped off back towards the kitchen with a worried expression.