(y/n)'s Trips to Wonderland. (Part 4)

*(Y/n)'s Point of View*

        I groaned loudly, my head felt like it was about to split in two. I lifted my hand to hold my head but, I heard the clinking of metal. I was confused. I tried to pull my hand up again but, it was restrained. I lightly shook my head to the sides and tried to open my eyes and I managed to get them open but, oddly enough I was still in the dark. Was I blindfolded? My heart began to race as I frantically tried to move my legs but, they were restrained as well. Sweat formed in pools on my forehead as I continued struggling against my restraints, but soon stopped when I heard a voice call out to me from the other side of the room.

        " Struggle all you want. Those chains can't be broken, you need the key". I took in a deep breathe to calm myself down some and asked " Wh-who's there"? I heard a deep chuckle emit from the mysterious person and soon heard the sounds of footsteps slowly getting closer. My heart beat picked up even more and I then began to try and get away but soon, I felt a hand grab my chin roughly and lift it up. " I have been wanting to do this ever since I ran into you". I was about to respond but, something soft roughly crashed against my lips. I blushed deeply and struggled against the person but, they pressed their body tightly against mine, making it difficult for me to struggle against them.

          Soon they pulled away and I gasped for air, my cheeks for sure were burning a dark red, and I was now more confused than terrified. " T-Take the blindfold off please"? No response came from the other person instead, I felt a cold hand slowly reach through the jacket. I gasped and wiggled as much as I could trying to get them to remove their hand but, it was to no avail. Their cold hand reached underneath my bra and felt his cold hand against my skin. " P-Please stop...I'm begging you". A dark chuckle escaped from the mysterious person and he said " Beg all of you want (Y/n) there's no way out, your just making this more fun for me".

                                                        *Third Person Point of View*

                        ****WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*****

        Jeff grinned maliciously as he gripped (y/n)'s jacket ripping it off of her leaving her hanging there against the cold stone in only her bra and panties. His hungry eyes looked her up and down, his mind rolling with all of the different things he could do to her, and she couldn't do a thing about it. Jeff grabbed the small strand of fabric between the cuffs and tugged on it gently. " This is getting in my way...". (Y/n) jerked her body as much as she could and said " No! Please don't! Stop it"! Jeff grinned widely and jerked the fabric, ripping the bra and half, revealing her bare chest. Jeff growled satisfied with the sight in front of him. (Y/n) let out a cry and jerked her body left and right saying " No! Please don't look"! Jeff licked his lips and said "Moving around like that is just making them look even better". (Y/n) looked at Jeff, her cheeks burning a dark red as she looked into his dark eyes. Jeff grinned and reached up gently lifting her chin, looking directly into her eyes and saying " I will make you never forget my face....".

        Jeff pressed his lips roughly against (y/n)'s kissing her deeply, grabbing her breasts roughly, squeezing them slightly. (Y/n) whined softly and when she did, Jeff slid his tongue into her mouth, making (y/n) scream out. Jeff chuckled softly and slowly lowered his hands down to her panties. Feeling his hand slowly move down, (y/n) jerked her body left and right. Jeff growled and presses his body tighter against (y/n) restricting her movement even more. (Y/n) felt her eyes water and her cheeks burn ever more. Jeff grinned at her face, leaning in close to her neck, kissing up and down the nape of her neck, biting gently. (Y/n) whined out softly, a single tear falling from her eyes. Jeff ignored this and bit ever harder, sucking on her skin, and using his hand to rougly squeeze and massage her chest. (Y/n)'s tears stopped, soft whines escaped her lips but, she tried biting her lip to keep them silent.

        Jeff slowly pulled away from (Y/n), licking his lips slowly, and grinning at her. "what happen to the tears? You finally starting to enjoy it?" he asked with a grin. (Y/n) turned away from him, not saying a word. Jeff chuckled and slowly moved his hand down. (Y/n) gasped and turned around, blushing dark red and said "N-No please don't....I don't wanna do this". Jeff cocked an eyebrow and slowly slid his hands between (Y/n)'s legs and chuckled. "Your body says otherwise". He grins and slides a finger inside. (Y/n) moaned out and bit down onto her lip harder, trying her hardest not to be noisy. Jeff chuckled and moved his finger faster. (Y/n)'s body trembled and her moans filled the dungeons walls.

        Jeff slowly pulled his finger away, licking it seductively in front of (Y/n), chuckling softly. (Y/n) glared at him, panting softly, and blushing darker than a rose. Jeff just shrugged his shoulders and lifted (Y/n)'s legs, setting her ankles on his shoulders. (Y/n) looked at him confused and right before she said anything, she felt something poking her entrance. Her eyes shot wide open as she looked down. Jeff grinned and said tauntingly "Like what you see"? (Y/n) shook her head side to side quickly, squirming trying to get away but, Jeff growled and gripped onto her hips tightly, holding her in place. "Be still...you're gonna enjoy this". 

        (Y/n) trembled and closed her eyes tightly. Jeff chuckled as he slowly pushed forward, (Y/n) gritted her teeth trying to keep silent but, Jeff shoved all the way in and (Y/n) couldn't help but scream out. "T-Take it out....p-please ahh.." (Y/n) begged through gasps. Jeff smiled down at her and said "just relax....or you're gonna make it hurt".

        Jeff began to slowly thrust. (Y/n) kept her eyes closed and bit her lips so hard to the point blood droplets were slowly starting to form. Jeff saw this and slowly leaned in, kissing (y/n) deeply, licking up at the blood off of her lips. (Y/n) shivered feeling his tongue against her lips, it was so warm. Jeff slowly pulled away but, moved his hips faster into (Y/n). (Y/n) moaned out loudly and opened her eyes looking into Jeff's. His face didn't show it but, in his eyes, they were filled with lust. (Y/n) felt her heart skip seeing his eyes like that. 

        Jeff looked down and saw (y/n) staring at him and grinned wider. "Starting to enjoy it aren't you"? (Y/n) slowly nodded her head and when she did, Jeff began to thrust harder, holding onto (Y/n)'s hips tighter. (Y/n) moaned out loudly, her hands gripping onto the chains holding her wrists, and she stared at Jeff who was starting to pant softly. Jeff groaned out softly and said "(Y/n)...I-I'm gonna...". (Y/n) stared up at him and through her moaning she managed to say "Outside...Outside". Jeff nodded slowly and slammed into (y/n)'s body once more and released inside her. (Y/n) screamed out loudly, her eyes rolling back, and her body jerking up. She felt something hot slowly fill her lower half. Her eyes watered and when it was finished, Jeff released her legs, letting them fall to the floor. 

        (Y/n) hung there, shaking, and her eyes watered. Jeff slowly walked up to her and lifted her chin, a wide grin across his face. (Y/n) glared at him, he did the exact opposite of what she asked him. She felt anger rush through her body and without thinking, spit right into Jeff's eyes. Jeff yelled and quickly wiped his eyes, gripping (y/n)'s neck tightly, squeezing hard. (Y/n) gasped and struggled trying to get him to let go. Jeff growled and with a spare hand reached over to a little table beside them and pulled out a large kitchen knife.

        (Y/n) wanted to scream but Jeff's hand prevented her from doing so. She felt her eyes water as Jeff stared down at her with a crazy look and said "GO TO SLEEP"!

        Just as the knife was brought down, (Y/n) jerked up in bed screaming loudly. She looked frantically around the room and reached up to her neck, feeling no hand. She looked down and saw she was covered up, and wrapped in bandages. She was confused badly. 

        While she sat there confused about what was going on someone busted open the door and rushed in. "(Y/n) are you okay"?! (Y/n) lifted her head to see who it was and when she saw, she felt her heart stop and her eyes opened wide. "J-Jeff....."?

(Phew. I apologize if the scene wasn't very good. I am not good at stuff like that ^^'' I hope you all enjoyed and this chapter has long been overdue. Please enjoy and I am gonna try and upload more often my lovelies. Thank you all for the support and patience you have given be while I have been trying to get stuff sorted out and finished. It means a lot to me. Getting on my wattpad at night when I am upset and seeing the funny and sweet comments you guys leave me, makes me feel so much better. Have a wonderful day! Love ~Natsu <3)