The Deadly Encounter...

(Y/N)'s Point of View        

        I trudged slowly through the hallways. I looked into the classrooms as I walked by and saw that the lights are off and the other students were hiding. I wonder what they thought about this...? I bet they thought that I was in one this...since he was calling for me...

        I turned down the next hallway and screamed at the sight...it was the principal and the vice principal dead on the floor...I walked over slowly and saw that they had smiles carved into their faces and "Go To Sleep" painted on the wall above. I felt the tears drip down my face..I then heard the intercom come back on...it was Jeff..

        Jeff spoke into the microphone, his voice was dark and raspy as he said "Are'nt they beautiful (Y/N)...they will forever smile...you will soon join them...in their deep...SLEEP". The intercom went off and the whole hallway was quiet. I clenched my fists so tight my knuckles turned white, and gritted my teeth so hard I could hear the strain I was putting on them. I turned quickly and walked quickly to the principals office...with a heart full of rage...

                                                Jeff's Point of View

        Ha...hahahaha! I found her..She escaped those few years ago but, she didn't escape for long. I have killed many people in the years I have done this but, there was something strange about this one...I can't quite put my finger on it but, I am sure it isn't important..

       I grinned and turned to where her scared little friend Alex was sitting. He had curled up in the back corner, trembling. I slowly walked over to him and crouched down, looking him straight into the eye. I slowly drug my blood soaked knife across his face, leaving a little cut on his cheek. He whimpered and a few tears fell, mixing in with the blood that ran down his cheek. I grinned and grabbed his chin tightly saying "So...tell me....what all has (Y/N) said about me...."? Just then the door slammed open and there she stood. I slowly stood up straight and turned towards her saying "Well...about time you came for your make over". She glared at me, oh those ocean blue eyes were filled with so much rage, hahaha, it was befitting of her. I grinned, wider than ever, looking straight at her. She then spoke up, rage filled her voice saying "What do you want from me...."?! I then busted out laughing. Did she really not know why I was here? I looked up at her, pointing the edge of knife at her saying "You escaped the fate I had written for you but....now that I have found you...I will NOT...let you escape from me this time"! 

        I walked quickly towards her, pulling my arm back ready to stab her in the crook of her neck. I laughed loudly, but stopped when I felt something grabbing my wrist. I looked and it was her! She was fighting back?! I glared at her and struggled to push down. We stood like this for the longest time until I felt a foot kick me right i the groin. I coughed hard and fell to the floor, gripping my manhood tightly.

                                                        (Y/N)'s Point of View

        I reared back and kicked him as hard as I could right between his legs. He coughed and fell to the floor gripping his crotch tightly. I looked down at him and quickly ran over to the terrified Alex. He looked up at me with eyes full of terror. I cupped his face gently and said "head to your house...I am gonna grab Leo and I WILL meet you there...understand"? Alex shook his head slowly and ran off, and down the hallway. I turned to Jeff who was slowly getting up, I gritted my teeth and stomped over, kicking him hard in the side. He fell back down, gripping his ribs. I smiled softly and ran over to the intercom turning it on and yelling "Everyone! You need to get out of this school now! Do not question what is going on! Just escape! Leo! Meet me outside the principals office and hurry"! After I turned the intercom off I heard the thunderous footsteps of all the over kids running down the hallway. I walked over to Jeff and stomped his back with all of my strength, and held him there. I leaned down and whispered in his ear sayng "stay...the hell...away from me"! Leo then appeared at the door and gasped at what he saw. He looked up at me, shocked but, shook it off, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the office and out of the school.

        We ran...following behind all the teachers and students in the school. Some were getting in cars, helping take other students home while the others, ran down the street towards their house. Luckily for me, Leo had a car. We ran as fast as we could to his little car and hopped in. He quickly started the car and we took off quickly, getting far away from the school. As we drove down the road, we saw Alex walking on the side of the road. We pulled over and he quickly hopped in with us. I turned around to Alex and saw his tear stained cheeks, and the fear that was still in his eyes. I spoke up softly saying "Alex? You okay..."? He looked up at me and spoke "I-I'm okay...the real question is...are you"? I was shocked at what he said. What was that supposed to mean? I looked at him confused and said "What do you mean Alex"? He slowly looked down into the floor and said "You have never...had a look of such...hatred in your life and...I have never seen you do something like that to anyone...So the question is really....are you OK"? I turned back around in my seat and looked down into my lap. Was I okay? What did come over me? Was it the hatred for what he did to my grandmother? For what he did to many other people? For threatening Alex? I turned to Alex, giving him a reassuring smile saying "Don't worry...I am okay. I promise".

                (Taadaa :D Well, Thank you for reading ^-^ I have never really posted a fan-fiction before. Let alone one about a crazed murder and a victim getting together ^-^" It makes me really happy that you all are enjoying what I have wrote. Here in a few chapters I am gonna explain where I got ideas for some of the stuff that is happening. Well, until next time muh readers buh bye! :D Don't forget to comment, vote, and recommend ^-^)