Homicidal Liu...

*(Y/N)'s Point of View*

        I slept softly last night. I didn't feel as threatened as I have these past three days. What took the weight off of my shoulders the most was that Jeff apologized to me. I know that Dr. Smiley forced him to do it but, he could have just said no and went on his way. I don't know something inside me told me that he actually was sorry but, he probably wasn't. 

        I swung my feet over the side of my bed, placing my bare feet against the cold wooden floor. I shivered as the cold ran up though my body. I jerked the blanket off of my bed and wrapped myself tightly up in it, blocking out the cold. I walked slowly out of my bedroom and into the dimly lit hallway. I looked around and saw that someone had blew out the candles but, it was okay. The rays of the early morning sunlight provided me with enough light to see what was ahead of me. I was walking down the hallway, careful with my steps as I approached Jeff's room. He is the one person I did not wanna wake up, especially this early in the morning. I carefully placed my foot down in front of his door and listened carefully. I didn't hear moving but, I heard struggling. Is Jeff in trouble? Curiosity took me over as I slowly pushed open his door, peaking my head in slightly.

        I listened closely as I stepped inside Jeff's room. I heard rustling bed sheets, quiet laughing, and some muffled screams. I knew then that Jeff was in trouble.

        I dropped the blanket I had wrapped around my shoulders where I stood. I didn't want them to know that I was in here with them. I carefully stepped into the room, leaning back against the wall as I reached the end of the little doorway Jeff had. I peaked my head slightly around the corner, about gasping at what I saw.

        Jeff was laying on the bed with a bloodied tan hand over his mouth the other hand pinning his arms above his head and against the headboard. The mysterious person had dark brown hair that reached to about their shoulders. They were wearing a dark red shirt, the kind you would wear underneath a tuxedo or if you worked in an office building. They were also wearing some dark pants and dark shoes to match. I listened carefully as the person began to speak and judging by the tone, it was a boy.

        "You thought you killed me didn't you Jeff?! Haha! It will take a lot more then a few slashes to stop me! I should have let them take you away in that police car....then none of this would have happened! Now mom and dad are dead because of you...you killed them...and they loved you......and us....we turned into monsters"!

        My eyes widened at his words, his mother and father were dead? So, this is Jeff's brother?! I turned back to the scene and saw the boy pull out a long sharp knife, holding it above Jeff's heart. He started laughing loudly as Jeff kicked and struggled underneath him. I saw his hand rear back in the air.

        "Jeff! Oh no..." I covered my mouth quickly with my hands as I hid behind the little piece of wall. I knew that he heard me but, I wanted to at least try and hide again.

        I listened carefully as I heard soft chuckling. The sound of the bed creaking as if someone was getting off. I covered my mouth tighter as tears streamed down my face. I heard a loud grunt and then he began to speak. 

        "I know you are over there...you might as well come out or....I can come after you". I squeezed my eyes tightly staying absolutely still. I was not moving from this spot. I then heard the boy chuckle again. "Have it your way then....". I gasped as I heard the sound of his heel hitting the floor. I tried to run but, I was frozen in place. I squeezed my eyes tightly shut, covering them with my hands as well as I waited.