Five Nights at Ben's (Part 1?)

(Y/n)'s Point of View

It went back to the normal ways after I had woken up from my coma. Jeff however, was always at my side and catering to my every whim. It was actually very fun to be treated like a princess. He also looked quite adorable doing it.

Today, Jeff and I were just relaxing while Ben was playing his games on the TV. I would occasionally look up to see what was going on ,but I only saw a tiny room with two doorways and a monitor that would occasionally pop up. Jeff was reading the local newspaper to see how his work went previously and it must have been good because he was smiling the whole entire time he read.

I soon got bored and turned towards the Tv and asked " Ben, what exactly are you playing"? Ben was focused on the screen ,but said " It is this new game called Five Nights at Freddy's and it is so scary". I slowly sat up and moved my way to the floor and sat beside Ben, looking up at the screen. I didn't see anything that really scared me. It looked actually quite boring.

Ben lifted up this camera and I saw this creepy Chicken bot and kinda backed away from the screen. Ben then started swapping through cameras and soon, there was one with bright glowing eyes just staring into the camera. I looked at Ben and he was so focused on the screen. Soon he put the camera down and clicked a button that said light and this huge purple bunny popped up in the doorway. Ben clicked the button ,but the door did not shut. I stared at the screen intently, trying to figure out what was going on when, the large purple bunny jumped up on the screen and screamed. I freaked out and flipped backwards, dashing up the couch, and burying my face into Jeff's belly. Jeff was laughing at me and so was Ben.

I slowly looked up and saw Ben standing up in front of me smiling. I glared at him for laughing at me and put my face back into Jeff's belly. Ben chuckled and then spoke up saying " You know (Y/n), there is supposed to be this awful story behind this game". I slowly sat up and looked at Ben and asked " What story"? Ben smiled slightly and looked at Jeff asking " You want to help me tell this story Jeff"? Jeff laid the paper down, stretching his arms, and sat up flashing a big grin and said " Why not"?

Ben clapped his hands together and said " Oh joy! Well first, they are animatronics ,but there is a twist". "What twist?" I asked looked at Ben and Jeff. Jeff snaked an arm around me and whispered softly " They are haunted my children who were murdered at Freddy's Pizzaria". I turned my head at Ben who nodded his head slowly. " The man would kill the children and stuff their bodies in the animatronic suits. He was soon caught ,but their spirits have yet to be released from their prison and haunt the pizzaria, thinking that anyone there after hours if just an endoskeleton and will stuff you in a animatronic suit if they catch you" Ben said chuckling. I looked at both of them and asked "So, is there any way to free the children"? Ben smiled and clapped his hands together and said "There are three games currently, a fourth one comes soon. We can use the three, enter them, and try to solve the mystery". I jumped up smiling and said "Let's do this"! "No." Jeff said in a serious tone. Ben and I turned to look at him and both said in unison " Why not"? Jeff shook his head and said " I just got her back I am not going to lose her to some animatronic suits".

I look at Jeff with pleading eyes and said " Come with us so you can protect me". Jeff looked into my eyes and soon let out a deep sigh and said " Alright alright, we will do it". Ben and I cheered happily. I turned to Ben and asked "So what do we need to grab"? Ben shook his head and said " We will not need anything ,but our brains". I shrugged my shoulders and smiled excitedly. I was happy to go and solve this mystery and happy that I get to solve it with Jeff and Ben.

We all stood up and walked over to the screen where Ben started Five Nights at Freddy's 2. I looked at him confused and he said " This is technically the first part in the story, we have to go here first". I nodded my head and stood back and watched as Ben made some weird hand signs and said some foreign words. Soon, green bolts of electricity surrounded us and within seconds, we were teleported into a room with a large doorway, two vents, and a light hanging above us. I quickly looked around the room, fear slowly starting to consume me. I looked at Ben and he was feeling the same as me. I turned to Jeff and he was just casually looking around the room.

*Third Person Point of View*

The three of them stood there, looking around, and trying to figure out what was going on. (Y/n) looked down and saw she was wearing a golden out fit, Jeff a red outfit, and Ben a purple one. They all looked at each other confused and slowly made their way down the dark hallway. Ben pulled a flashlight out of his pocket and clicked it on, shining it ahead of them.

It was so quiet. It made the whole situation just tense. (Y/n) clenched onto Jeff's arm as they walked and Jeff gently patted her head, reassuring her. (Y/n) smiled softly up at Jeff and slightly loosened her grip on his arm.

While walking they all heard the sound of crying. They all turned towards each other and nodded their heads, slowly making their way towards the crying. When they finally got there, they peaked in and saw a girl about the age of 7, tied up, sitting on a metal table, and crying. Ben was about to dash in until, Jeff grabbed him, covering his mouth, and holding him back. They all quietly peaked in the room and soon, saw a man in purple approaching the little girl, holding a knife. None of them moved they just watched. The little girl screamed and tried to get away ,but she just fell off of the table.

" Be still you stupid little girl"! The girl kicked and screamed, staring up at the man with fear filled eyes, and tears pouring down her cheeks. The man slowly walked over and raised the knife high and was about to bring it down on the girl when, he heard a clock go off, meaning that the next day was here. He cursed under his breath and put the knife away, walking out the door. (Y/n) about screamed when Ben placed a hand over her mouth and said quietly " don't worry, I forgot to mention we cant be seen. I also forgot when I tried to dash in and save the girl". (Y/n) slowly nodded her head and watched as the man in purple quickly made his way to a back room and dragged out a golden bunny suit, putting it on, and heading out towards the main floor. When he was completely gone, all three of them stood up and began talking. " So he can't see us"? Ben reached behind and began to rub the back of his head saying "Well, he can see us during the day and let's say we were to be tricked and he captured us...he would be able to see us and kill us. We wouldnt die though, this is just like the game. If we die we just go back to the mansion". Jeff glared at Ben and (Y/n) gently patted Jeff's back and said " Don't worry, I am sure we will all be just fine".

Jeff slowly nodded his head ,but still continued to glare at Ben. They were all soon interupted by a large, brown, animatronic bear approaching them, laughing. (Y/n) looked at Ben and asked " What do we do"? Ben said " We are seen as children by everyone here. Including the animatronic. Just follow the bear and act like a child. (Y/n) and Jeff nodded and followed the bear, laughing, and giggling like children. Ben was hesitant because he turned back towards the door ,but soon followed the others.

( So? Would you guys like to see this segment continued? I think it would be rather interesting and no one getting kidnapped :3 Please leave your opinions below :D Have a wonderful day and I look forward to your feed back *Hugs!!!* )

Love Natsu <3