The Struggle...

*Third Person Point of View*

        Liu ran with (Y/N) over his shoulder away from the mansion. He ran down the trail but, instead of re-entering the human world, he turned and went deeper into the dark woods.

        He ran through the woods, the morning sun shining down on his shoulder. He grinned widely as he saw a small red, worn down cabin, sitting in the middle of a clearing. He walked towards it and spoke to (Y/N), knowing that she was still knocked out.

        "Hehe....let us get you settled in and see why Jeffery likes you so much. Don't you like the sounds of that"? (Y/N) just hung from his shoulder, lifeless. He laughed loudly at his statement and kicked the door in.

        The cabin was small. The wooden walls, floor and ceiling were already starting to wear away. The windows were busted and what was left had turned brown from the many years of not being cleaned or replaced. Liu walked through the tiny cabin and found a small bedroom and lucky enough, there was a tiny bed in the corner of the room. He walked over to it and slung (Y/N) onto the bed, sitting on the edge beside her. He sat his elbows on his knees, sitting his chin against his palm, staring at the wall straight ahead.

                                                *Lius Point of View*

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I sat staring at the cabin wall. I have now stooped down to Jeffery's level...kidnapping someone. I looked over to (Y/N) and admired her. She was so gorgeous. Her (S/C) shined in the morning sunlight and her (Hair length) (H/C) hair sprawled in many different directions on the bed. Her soft pink lips were slightly open, letting me have the relief knowing that she was alive. I turned to face her more, getting a better look at her face. She looked so innocent....but Jeff must have hurt her. I reached up slowly, gently brushing away the few strands of hair that hung in her face. She groaned softly when I touched her, causing her to wake up. I watched as her beautiful (e/C) orbs opened up. I smiled softly as she looked at me but, I soon felt a kick to my stomach.

        I gripped my stomach tightly when she kicked me. It hit right in my stomach and I swore it felt like I was about to puke all over the floor. I gasped for air and turned towards her, my eyes narrowed down toward her. "Wh-Why the hell did you do that"?! She glared at me as she slowly backed into the far corner of the bed saying "You fucking kidnapped me! I was protecting myself"! I rolled my eyes and slowly stood up saying "You idiot. Did it look like I was hurting you"? She glared at me but, looked down into her lap, shaking her head no slowly. I felt kinda bad for calling her stupid. 

        "I-Im sorry...please forgive me..." I asked her softly while staring down at my feet. She responded softly telling me that it was fine but, I knew it wasn't. I slowly sat back down on the bed, turning to look at her. She was staring at me, those large (e/C) eyes staring right back into mine. I scooted up on the bed, getting slightly closer to her. She tried scooting back more, trying to get away from me. I gave her a soft smile and said "I won't hurt you. I promise". Hearing this, I watched as her shoulders untensed, the rest of her body following behind. She scooted a little closer to me, asking me "So, why did you come and attack Jeff"? I felt my chest tighten as I remembered the events from earlier. I looked down into my lap and said "I have been alone...all these years...I..I didn't have anyone to call when I was sick, hurt, or was lonely. I had to put up with it...and because of him.....because he went crazy and killed my family and scarred me for life"! (Y/N) twitched when I yelled. I looked up at her and quickly apologize for my actions. She gave me a soft smile and told me that it was okay, she didn't mind, it only startled her a little bit.

        (Y/N) placed her hand gently on my thigh, trying to comfort me. I blushed softly and turned my head towards her, looking into her eyes. She smiled at me and whispered "Don't worry...everything will be ok". I felt her hand move to my arm, gently rubbing it in comfort. 

        When she did this, I had a flashback of when my mother used to do it for me when I got bullied in elementary school. She would always give me a soft smile and tell me that everything will be okay. I felt tears in my eyes as I remembered my mothers sweet voice. It was then clouded by her terrified screams along with my fathers. I then remembered Jeff walking into my room, holding the bloody knife that killed mom. Anger filled my heart and soon clouded my vision. I snapped. I grabbed (Y/N)'s wrists tightly and glared at her. I grinned widely as I saw the fear fill her eyes. Haha! She looked so cute!

        I grabbed her other wrist and pinned them both above her head. She screamed and kicked as much as she could underneath me but....it was useless. I quickly grabbed a pillow case and tied her hands tightly with it, climbing off of her as I did. I knew...this was gonna be fun.

                                                                *(Y/N)'s Point of View*

        I laid there, struggling and crying as Liu tied my hands above me. I looked up at him and he was staring at me with a large eerie grin. I cried out to him, asking him "Liu...why are you doing this to me"?! I saw the grin get wider and a loud chuckle filled the empty room. 

        "Hahahaha! I am gonna do to you...what Jeff did to me!!!! I hate to ruin such a beautiful face...but, oh well"!

        Liu reached into his back pocket and pulled out a large kitchen knife. I trembled and squirmed some more but, I was stopped when Liu sat on top of me, holding the knifes blade against my cheek. I looked up at him, tears pouring down my face as he grinned at me. "Liu...please don't". He shook his head and slowly dragged the knife down my cheek.

        "GAHHHHHH"! The blade sliced open my cheek deeply. I cried out and struggled like crazy as he did. I felt the blood, gush from my cheek, down my neck, and into my hair. I cried, the tears going into the fresh wound, making it even more painful. Liu giggled and sliced down below my collar bone, making me scream even louder. He sliced my node, my other cheek, my forehead, my arms, and my stomach. I screamed...the pain was excruciating. Blood coated my body and soaked the bed. Liu slowly stood away from my body and looked down at me holding the blood soaked knife. "So...beautiful"! He raised the knife again, getting ready to stab me until, the door busted open. I turned my head slowly to see who it was but, my vision darkened and I passed out...

(Thank you all for reading ^-^ I love each and every one of my readers. Thank you for giving me the will to continue writing on this story. Have a wonderful day ~Natsu :D)