Five Nights At Ben's (Part 2)

*Third Person Point of View*

The day was filled with bunches of laughter as (Y/n), Jeff, and Ben ran around Freddy's. They got along with the other children, went along with the toy looking animatronics, and ate pizza. For a while they were actually enjoying themselves until, a large golden bunny danced into the room. When the three saw him they all regrouped and got out of his sight. (Y/n) was the first to speak and whispered quietly asking "What are we going to do about this guy"? Jeff just casually said " Why not just kill him "? Ben punched Jeff and said " We are just children seen by him. Remember? He is not going to hurt us unless we get captured". Jeff and (Y/n) nodded their heads in conformation with what Ben said.

They watched quietly from the side as he lured a boy dressed in light blue, a boy in light brown, and a girl in light yellow away. (Y/n) looked at both of them and said " I am gonna go follow them". Jeff grabbed (Y/n)'s shoulder before she moved and jerked her back and said in a serious tone "Oh no you are not". (Y/n) scrunched up her face and asked " Why not "? Jeff released her shoulder and said " You could get hurt. If you ever get hurt again I will not be able to live with myself". (Y/n) sighed softly hearing this and then said " Ok..I am gonna go and be back in ten minutes. If I am not back by then, come looking for me". Ben nodded his head showing his approval, but Jeff was still hesitant. He reached into his red pocket and pulled out his knife and handed it to (Y/n) saying " Take this at least. Incase something does happen you can protect yourself". (Y/n) took the knife and quickly slid it into her golden pocket and said " I will be right back ". With that she quickly dashed off and followed the group from a distant to see where they were going.

As she followed the group, she saw the man in the golden bunny suit lead them into the room where she and the others had saw the little girl. The door was slowly pushed to where there was a very small crack. She slowly sneaked her way over and peaked to see what was going on inside. She saw all the little children tied, pieces of fabric over their mouth, and tears pouring from their eyes. She wanted to dash in, but she did not want to be next inline. She watched as the man slowly crept out of the bunny suit and grabbed the knife that was on the table and slowly made his way towards the children. (Y/n) stared with fear filled eyes as he got closer and closer to the little boy wearing light blue. She quickly turned her head as she saw the knife being brought quickly down and the sound of ripping flesh quietly rung out. It kept going on, over and over and soon, it grew quiet. Slowly, (Y/n) opened her eyes and peaked back into the door and saw all the children, sprawled out on the floor, blood coating the floor, and their poor tear filled eyes, rolled back. This was the most horrifying scene she had seen in a long time. (Y/n) slowly began to back away, but when she did the door was slowly pulled open. (Y/n)'s eyes slowly began to water. The purple man stood before her, a blood coated knife dripping beside him, and a large grin, etched across his face.

"P-Please d-don't hurt me..." she said while choking on her tears. The man slowly staggered towards her. (Y/n) continued backing up until, she was pressed against the wall. The man reached out with a bloody hand and grabbed her hair tightly, jerking her towards him. (Y/n) tried to let ut a scream, but he quickly pressed the knife against her neck and said in a deep voice "Scream...and I will gut you right here..". (Y/n) slowly nodded her head and stayed quiet as he drug her into the room, shutting the door.

Jeff and Ben were sitting in the main room watching the dark brown bear dance around. Jeff turned to Ben and asked " I thought there were three animals"? Ben shrugged his shoulders and said " I guess they just have yet to come out". Jeff turned back to the stage and watched for a few moments until, he turned back to Ben and asked " How long has it been" ? Ben lifted his wrist and said " six minutes ". Jeff nodded his head and said quietly " I hope (Y/n) is okay". Ben smiled and leaned back saying " I am sure she is ".

(Y/n) sat on the table, bound tightly, and tears streaming down her cheeks. The purple man had left the room for a moment and soon came back with the other little girl. He dropped her onto the table beside (Y/n) and left the room yet again. (Y/n) looked at the girl and saw bruises, gashes, and scratches that covered the top half of her face. The little girl slowly turned toward (Y/n) and that showed that she was wearing a white and pink shirt. (Y/n) thought hard but, was interrupted by the loud sound of clanking metal and the back door busting open. Both (Y/n) turned to look and saw a large golden bear suit and a pink and white fox suit. The little girl then started to freak out. (Y/n) quickly snapped her head around to see what the man was doing and saw him walking toward the little girl. (Y/n) tried to get in his way, but he slapped (Y/n) down and grabbed the little girl anyway and drug her over to the dark part of the room. (Y/n) screamed inside the fabric, but went silent when she heard the sound of blood splatter. Hot tears filled her eyes because she knew what had just happened.

Slowly the man staggered out from the dark and behind him he drug the dead little girl. (Y/n) closed her eyes tightly, but quickly re opened them when she heard the clanking of metal. When she opened her eyes she saw the man stuffing the body of the little girl into the white and pink fox suit. (Y/n) stared at the man confused. When he finally got her into the suit, he quickly looked it over and was very happy with what he saw. No evidence. He then turned and saw the three others he had brought in and began to notice that the smell of blood was starting to get heavy. He acted quickly and began to drag the three away to the dark and the sound of clanking metal was heard again.

Soon he began dragging out suit by suit. A toy bunny, a toy chicken, and a toy bear. (Y/n) stared in horror. She was soon snapped out of her trance by the man quickly grabbing her, shoving her down, and placing the knife against her neck. (Y/n) kicked and screamed, but he quickly sliced the knife across her neck. (Y/n) gasped and choked, squirming, and kicking. Her vision soon became black and everything grew cold.

Jeff then stood up quickly and looked towards the hallway that (y/n) had went down. He turned to Ben and said " Stay here. I am going after her ". Ben looked at Jeff confused and stood up saying " I am going as well ". Jeff pushed Ben back down and yelled at him saying " Incase something does happen to me, you can always go back to the mansion and get us some help". Ben sighed softly and looked down at the table as Jeff walked quickly and soon disappeared into the hall.

Jeff walked quickly down the hall and straight to the door they had saw the little girl from earlier. He did not wait to make sure everything was clear. He slammed open the door and screamed for (Y/n). Instead of getting a response, he saw an awful sight. He saw (Y/n)'s dead head poking out from the inside of a golden bear suit. He tried to dash towards her, but the other four animatronics grabbed his legs. He jerked and pulled, looking at them, and cursing quietly to himself saying " What the hell is this?! (Y/n)"?! Jeff was quickly interrupted by the purple guy who slowly came back into the room holding a golden bear head and slowly placed it over (Y/n)'s head. Jeff became enraged and struggled even more against the animatronics. It was no use though. No matter how much he struggled, he couldn't get them to let go. He glared up at the man and said " What the hell is your problem "?! The man said nothing, but just got closer and closer to Jeff holding the knife and grinning widely. Jeff glared at the man. He did not show him he was scared, that is what he wanted. The man then chuckled and spoke saying " You would make a fantastic pirate....are you ready...."? Jeff's eyes shot open. He understood what the game was about...he pulled more and more against the grip of the animatronics, but nothing worked and soon, Jeff felt a sharp stinging pain in his right eye. He screamed out loudly, jerking against the grip of the animatronics even more. There was no way for him to escape. Within seconds everything went dark for Jeff.....

Ben sat in the main room, looking around, and waiting patiently for Jeff to return with (y/n). He had been sitting there for quite a while and started to get worried. He questioned getting up and going after them, but he didn't want to get in trouble with Jeff. He remained sitting there, waiting until he heard a loud scream. Ben leaped up from his chair and quickly dashed down the dark hallway. He headed straight for the door from earlier and when he busted in, his heart stopped. He saw blood oozing from a golden bear suit and a red fox suit. Ben stared at the suits until he saw the man in purple from earlier. He slowly started to back away and soon, dashed back towards the main room.

When he thought he was safe, he did the chanting and hand signs from earlier and quickly teleported back to the mansion and screamed for someone. Everyone came dashing into the living room and looked at him confused, asking what was wrong. Ben looked at them all and said, sweat dripping off of his forehead " Th-they got captured...".