Chapter 32

Chapter 32

An echoing slap woke up Adrian. Oh I love how it sound. If I had let him slap my face and pull my hair, now is my turn.

Adrian now standing bare naked with both hands all stretched out and tied. Wounds and blood covering his body. He find it difficult to open his eyes because of the flashed light coming from the truck's head light.

"Hello lover boy." I greeted him as I pulled his hair hard.

"Why dont you just f*cking kill me!" he yell.

"Haha. And miss all the fun? I'm not doing that. I already planned your grand exit to this world."

"What do you need from me? Money? Just name your price and it's yours."

"You're really funny Adrian. Don't you know that I'm already a millionaire? Thanks to Peter's money, so I dont need yours." I answered.

"If not money, then what?"

"Fun, pleasure, justice, revenge are some of my many reasons."

"Fun?"

"Hell Yeah. And I'm having the best days of my life."

"Pleasure?"

"Uh-huh, just like we had a while ago. Haha."

"Justice?"

"Yes Adrian. Have you forgotten 10 years ago? Well to refresh your memory, here's a flashback... you and your brothers raped a decent woman and made her your sex slave for a month. Luckily she escaped from your hide out and got the chance to file a case against all of you. Not knowing that we had done the biggest mistake. As we seek justice legally we haven't thought that justice comes with a price. We just came to realize that when lost not just the case but also our parents lives. You've all ruined my family! If the law can't give us the justice we deserve then I'll get it for us just using my bare hands. You and your brothers will pay for it! For every tear my family shed. Everyone of you will suffer more than we do. You all deserve every pain of my revenge."

"Revenge?"

"Yes, I'll take revenge for my family. You have taken my sister's purity, my innocence, my-"

"Haha. Purity? You make me laugh."

I was insulted by his laugh. I became very furious, I raised my hand to signal Ate. As she saw my hand, she drove the truck in reverse and pulled the rope that was tied unto Adrian's left arm while his other hand was tied on a tree.

I heard his horrible scream, it was music to my ear. I got satisfied so I signed Ate to stop.

"One more laugh and I will tear you in half." I threatened him.

"You can tore me into many pieces as you want but as long as I have breath and even on the other side, I wont stop laughing at you -Rose." he said.

I was surprised that he recognized me.

"Surprised that I know you? I really should not under estimate you Rose. You are really something, or should I say someone -someone as dirty as your beloved sister."

That was his second insult, again I raised my hand. Adrian's screaming all loud. I dont want to stop not until I heard words from his scream.

"Aaaaah, your sister is not a f*cking saint. Arrrgh. She's not what you think she is. Aaaaaaaah"

I signed Ate to stop.

"What, what are you saying?" I asked Adrian.

"Sh- she- she's my dad's -mistress. Yo- your sister was -my dad's mistress. Just like you Rose -my brothers and I just take revenge fo-for our mom. Yo-your sister hurted the only woman we loved. Yo-your sister was and wi-will always be a f*cking whore." he told me.

"No. You're just lying. You think you can fool me? No, you can't fool me."

"I- I knew it, you dont -know everything. Yo- you're having revenge for someone who told you -lies. Yes we did raped -her, but a whore deserves to be treated as a -trash. Just like what you told me that-that we deserve every pain of your revenge, it's the same- same revenge we had for your sister."

"Stop it!" I screamed. "Stop making stories Adrian, that wont change a thing. I wont spare you your life even how many lies you make."

"You- you dont want to believe me? That's fine. But just a piece of advice da- darling, next time wag puro puso ang pairalin, use your brain- you-you're smarter that she- she is."

I dont know how to react or what to answer or who to believe. I was confused, does Ate really lied to me, to us? I can't think of anything. I just find myself running.

"Haha. Run Rose, run." I heard Adrian shouted.

"Rose wait, where are you going?" I heard Ate calling me but I ignored her.

"Rosemarie stop." I still ignored her but she was fast and caught me. "I said stop."

"Let me go." I told her.

"No."

"I said let me go." I yell.

"No, unless you told me of what is wrong? What just happened?"

"Wrong question Ate, what did he told me."

"Ok. What did he told you?" she asked.

"Things that you have told me 10 years ago." I answered.

"Huh? I had told you evrything Rose."

"No. You haven't told me everything. You haven't told me that you're a mistress." I told her.

"What?" she asked surprised.

"You're a mistress, sa tagalog kabit. Gusto mo spell ko pa?"

"Haha. That's nonsense Rosemarie. And you actally believe him? He's just lying." she told me.

"Does he? If he's just lying Ate then tell me the f*cking truth?"

"I already did."

"Is that so? Then answer me, is it really true that even you just graduated from college eh sinwerte ka agad sa trabaho, and that you even got a house for an incentive? And after that your own car?"

"That's all true."

"Even if you only worked as a secretary? F*cked. Hanggang ngayon magsisinungaling ka pa rin? My god Ate, I know I was too young then to believe and our parents was too naive to understand, but how dare you to have me live with those lies. I'm old enough to know all the truth. ALL THE TRUTH!"

Ate remained silent but she's about to cry.

"10 years Ate. For 10 years, I believed you. I believed that you're the victim here. Na nadamay na ang pamilya natin sa ginawa nila. I dedicated almost half of my life planning for our family's revenge, but all these years I was wrong. It was really not OUR revenge, but for your own."

"Rose I'm so-"

"Don't be, it all happened and I'm all done."

---------------

Author's note:

Im sorry kung marame tong typos, medyo busy this week pero ayoko naman kayong i-hang so I rushed this chapter using my buddy ipad.

edit ko rin to if my time na.

konting twist sa story, mukhang bored na kayo eh. para naman mapaisip kayo, what will happen next after the big revelation. :)

tell me what you think, ano gusto nyong susunod na mangyari. from there ako kukuha ng ideas :))

thanks for the love and patience.

lovelove

MissRed

p.s.

sorry di rin ako makareply sa mga comments, pero nababasa ko lahat at I really appreciate it all.