Chapter 2

Chapter 2

We already heard a lot from the orientation.  As if I need to attend this waste of time.  I already know everything that I need to know about this company.  What interests me now is to whom I will be assigned amongst the four brothers.  

"Miss Olvia Fernandez,  you will be assigned at the Sales Department located at the lower gound.  You will be directly reporting to Peter Sentosa." the Manager explained.

"Yes ma'am." Via replied.

"Miss Paticia Flores, you will be aasigned at the Purchasing Department at the second floor with the supervision of Adrian Sentosa."

"Sabi na nga ba eh." sigaw ni Patricia. "Magiging masaya to." dugtong nya.

Everybody looked at her, she is really cheap.

"Miss Margaret Cortez, General Services Department, 3rd floor, headed by Jeffrey Sentosa.

"Noted po."

"And Miss Rosemarie Suarez, Operations Department headed by the President and CEO, Clifford Sentosa.

"Thanks ma'am." I knew it, Office of the President.

"Galing mo naman Rose, President ang boss mo.  Congrats BFF!"

BFF talaga? Hay naman. "Yey! congrats to you too Via, Patricia and Margaret. I am excited to worked with all of you." I am a good liar, am I?

"Ok that will be all for today.  So now that you already know your assigned departments and executives.  I would like to congratulate everyone and welcome to Sentosa Group of Companies, Inc.  See you ladies on Monday."

After saying her congratulation, the manager left us and me with this three pathetic ladies.  I know Via again will start the conversation again in three, two, one-

"Hi girls, since we are all hired.  Let's introduced ourselves.  Ako muna ha,  I am Olivia Fernandez, Via for short."

I never doubted my instinct.  Very good Via, it means we all need to stay here just to introduced ourselves and for some chitchats. I am about to leave when-

"Ikaw naman Rose."  pointing at me.

"Ah, hello to all, as what you already heard, my name is Rose. Nice meeting you all." with fake smile.

"Hi Rose and Via, I'm Margaret but you can call me Marg."  showing us her cute dimples.

"Ako naman, my name is Fatricia Plores, Fat for short.  Nice to meet you all."

If only I could laugh for sure I will laugh out loud.  For real she got some letter issues.  I really wanna laugh when i heard-

"Hahaha. Nice joke Pat. Ganda ng humor mo. Hahaha. Bentang-benta." tawa ng tawang sabi ni Via.

"Via, I guess she's not joking about that." I whispered to her with a pinch on her waist.  She really annoys me.

"Anong nakakatawa Bia?" inis na tanong ni Pat.

Hold it Rose, hold your laugh. "Uhm Pat, I think Via was just joking.  Right Via?"

"Huh? Uhm oo." she answered still with a grin.

"Akala ko naman may nakakatawa sa sinabi ko. Hhhmm, ay, maaga fa naman, gusto nyo muna magmeryenda?  Sige treat ko.  Ginutom ako sa tagal ng interview eh."  asked Pat.

"Wow, thats a great idea para magkakilala naman tayo. Diba Marg and Rose? Saka libre naman ni Fat eh."  Via grinned with a bit of teased.

"Uhm, that will be fine with me.  Wala naman akong pupuntahan after this.  Ikaw Rose?"  Marg asked.

Fudge! Do I have to go with this people? "Sure, but I have to pee first.  Can you just wait for me outside?  This will be quick, promise." I lied.

"Ok sure.  Will wait for you at the lobby then." Via replied.

Gosh, do I really have to be with those girls?  I wanna go to the bar and celebrate.  Also I have to think since Ate and I had this argument last night.  I can't believe that she doubted me.  

Oh comfort room where are you? I wander inside the floor.

As I wander around looking for the CR, I heard voices inside a room.

"That Patricia was so stupid, whay did you hire her Adrian?  She can't even pronounce her own name right. Haha"

"Haha, thats the point brother, she's stupid.  I dont need a Secretary after all, mapilit lang itong si Clifford to hire one for me.  So since I don't need a Secretary and that Patricia was stupid to be one, she's not much use of that position.  Rather, she can do things for me aside from her job description.  She's beautiful, that's so given as you all can see.  Aside from that, she's a hottie and a flirt. I can bring her to clubs or to somewhere else, she can also bring me to heaven for all I know by doing under the table hand jobs. haha" Adrian Sentosa answered.

Adrian Sentosa, the youngest among the four siblings - checked!

"Sira-ulo ka talaga Adrian."

"Why Jeffrey?  Don't tell me you don't have hidden intention with your little Executive Secretary?"

"None you moroon!"

"Oh dont f*cking lie to me brother, I know you enough."

"Margaret seems to be smart and nice, she can do all the job for me while I am gone. Aside from that Adrian, I could not use her for anything else, she's not my type, unless she's married to excite me. You know what I mean. Haha."

Jeffrey Sentosa, 2nd from the youngest. - checked!

"Oh dont look to me like that Adrian."

"Why Peter, is there anything wrong with how I looked at you?"

"Nothing.  Its just that, you stare dirty."

"Dirty?"

"I dont have any hidden intention with my Secretary,  she's the only one left among our choices since this older brother of us chose the top one."

"Oh yeah, Clifford.  Why did you chose that volleyball player and frustrated singer?"

"Nothing personal brothers, as you said she's the top one from our choices and since I am the President of this company she should work for me."

"That's it?"

Yes, is that' it? I also asked.

"That's it.  And besides of being confident and smart, she's not pretty at all and I don't have to worry falling in love with her."

Ouch!  That statement hit me.  If only I'm not hiding behind this door, I will definitely go in and slap that Clifford's face.

"Oh yeah, yeah, that reminds me.  Your girlfriend now was your former Executive Secretary, right Clifford?"

"Oo tama."  the two other siblings agreed.

"Secretary killer! Haha."

"Adrian, shut up!"  Cliffort shouted.

That's Clifford Sentosa, the eldest among the four, followed by Peter Sentosa - checked!

"Yes Miss?" voice from my back. "May kailangan ka?"

"Ah o-opo, san po ang CR?"  nautal kong sagot. Sh*t!

"Ah cr ba?  Dun sa kanan dulo ang sa babae, sa kaliwang dulo naman ang sa lalaki." pagtutukoy ng panigurado ko'y janitress ng kumpanya.

"Thank you po ate." after saying, I run as fast as I can, my bladder is killing me.

"Huu, relief." as I wash up my hands.  Staring myself in front of the mirror, I remember what that Clifford just told. "And besides of being confident and smart, she's not pretty at all and I don't have to worry falling in love with her."  Are you sure about that? Let us see about that Clifford.

I looked very closely to my face, even I don't recognize myself.  Is it really me?  Brushed up pony-tailed hair.  Thick glasses.  No dangling earrings.  No make-up and no lipstick.  I missed my red lipstick so much but have to sacrifice, this is all part of my plans.

-------------------x

Author's Note:

Please bare with me kapag may nabasa kayong errors.  Mahirap mag-edit ng sariling gawa coz sometimes dahil kabisado mo na ang mga scences, naooverlook ang mga typos and grammar.   If ever may napansin kayong error, dont hesitate to comment.

I will certainly love that. Thanks!

Miss Red