Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Hi miss, alone?"

I don't care who you are, I don't have time to flirt tonight.  I just want to get drunk as I think over of my plans with Sentosa brothers.  So "If you don't mind."  I told this guy.

"I'm sorry miss.  Its just that, kanina pa kita nakikita and I think you're alone.  Malungkot ang mag-isa." he replied.

"Sorry but I am not alone, I'm with myself." I answered sarcastically.

"Haha.  You got humors there miss.  Since you made me laugh, let me buy you a drink."  he offered with a naughty grin.

"I already have one."

"Oh I see, so let me just buy your self a drink."

"What?"

"Sabi mo you're with your self, so let me buy your self a drink."

"Huh? Are you stupid? Not even funny."

"No. I just-"

"Ssh, don't explain, I dont have time.  So excuse me, I want to be alone with my SELF."

Silence between us.  All I can hear is the beat of the music.  I love this.  I love how hard music echoes on my brain as I think.  I can think more, I can plan more.  "Another round here please."  I asked the bartender.  After that one to another, then another, then another which I can hardly count of.  

As I remember very clear, Suarez vs. Sentosa.  That date, that day, that event, that moment.  "Sh*t!  One more round here" I plead.

"Oh slow down there miss.  Nakakarami ka na."  that guy again.

"Why the hell do you care? Who the hell are you?"

"I am Dave-"

"I don't care of whoever you are, just leave me alone.  Don't even try talk to me, again."

"Is there any problem? Kanina pa malalim ang iniisip mo eh."

"What? Are you deaf? Don't talk to me, EVER! Get lost!"

"May problema ka siguro, I can sense that."

"You can sense me, but don't understand what I just told?  What do think would be my problem?"

"Break up? Family problem? Grudge?"

Grudge? I just looked at him with amazement, is he a psychic or what?

"You see- What's your name again?" I sounded so drunk.

"Dave."

"Yeah Dave, I don't care if you're a mind reader, psychic or NBI agent.  If you really care for me, then-  then dance with me." What? Dance with me? Is that all I can say? Am I out of my mind?

"That's all? Sure."  then he offered me his hand.

On the dance floor were only hard music played and echoed, all of a sudden a soft, romantic song was played.  I put my hands on his broad shoulder and his hands on my hips.  I can hear his heartbeat but mine was more louder.  I looked at him very closely.  He's good looking in all fair, and his body seems like good for cuddling, and he smells like a heaven too.  Imaginations are conquering me, it makes me weak. Then later on, I saw his face getting closer to mine,  and his lips was so tempting.  I bit my lower lip as I felt his warm breath on my face.  The aroma of the alcohol is driving me insane.  In just a second, I felt his lips pressing mine.  Irresistible. I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck and let my mouth open as he tries to enter it with his tongue.

No!  My sanity went back and I pushed him away.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"You're what? Sorry that you kissed me?"

"No that's not what I mean-" he explained.

But before he knew it, I already ran away from him.  This should not be happening.  I have no time for this.  What is happening with me? As I went out of the bar, I still can't believe of what just happened.

"Sh*t, sh*t!  Rosemarie, how could you do that? Focus."  I told loud to myself so I could hear it.

                 Hey sistah soul, sistah go, sistah soul, sistah.

My phone rang and it was my sister who's calling.

"Hello."

"Where are you?"

"Here at the club. Why?"

"What are you doing there?"

"Studying.  Ate what do think I am doing here?"

"Don't you know that you have work tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?  You mean today Ate, its already 3:00 am."

"So at least hindi naman pala sira ang relo mo, go home and prepare yourself.  Ayokong sumablay ka bukas, it's just your first day."  she yell.

"I know what I am doing, I'm not 14 years old anymore."

"You know huh? Baka nakakalimot ka na Rosemarie?"

"Anong nakakalimot? I had planned for this for 10 years and I will never screw up."

"You'd been planning this?  How about me?  I'm backing you up here."

"So sumbatan ganun?"

"No Rosemarie, just go home and prepare yourself."

"I know, I know sissy.  I will never ever let you down."

"Just focus Rosemarie, remember our parents."

"I said I know, you don't have to bring our parents-"

I'm not done with my statement with my sister when suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

"Miss, Miss, Miss!" that Dave called.

"Ate I have to go.  Sige na bye."

"Hello, I'm not yet-"

I ended the call.

"Miss!"

"Taxi!" before he could reach, I'm already inside the taxi.  Thank goodness.