Chapter 15

Chapter 15

As I imagined, Casino Royale was overrated.  High class casino, Vegas style.  It's a place where rich and famous spend their millions in less than a minute.  Slot machines, roulettes, huge gaming tables for poker, baccarat and others that I dont even had time to know the names.  The aroma were mixture of coffee, alcohol, cigarettes, dirty old man and hooker perfumes.  

As I wandered inside the casino, searching for Peter Sentosa but unfortunately found none, I saw a table where there are more hookers than the players.  The table was filled of chips that worth millions, I assumed.  When I walked near the table, I recognized a familiar face, its not Peter thou but he's a Chinese businessman who usually visits Sentosa Corp for a meeting.  His name was Ho Chieng, he's  obviously the oldest among the players.  He's was surrounded by boobies. Oh well, there was this saying, the oldest, the dirtiest, the richest.

Without thinking twice, I tried to get near Mr. Chieng.  He was fenced by b*tches who doesn't want anyone to get near of him. I pushed one of them hard enough to move from her place. Unexpectedly, she fell from her place and made two other sluts fell together with her.  It's like a domino effect and caused them to showed off their asses. It like a free show for all. All eyes wide opened while laughing so hard. The three stood up and threw me an evil look.

"Oops sorry." I sarcastically apologized.

"You filthy b*tch!" one of them almost pulled my hair.

They want me out but Mr. Chieng objected. "Let her stay here ladies. No worries, I can accommodate all of you at the same time." with evil grin.

"Thank you dear." I whispered.  Alas! me beside Mr. Chieng.  Cards were on the table.  Everybody felt nervous including me but I loved this feeling, the adrenaline, the rush, I'm so loving it.

From that scenario I caused, I made myself noticed and interesting.  Unknowingly, someone from behind warily watches me.

On the table.

Flop :

King of Hearts

8 of Spade

3 of Heats

Mr. Chieng cards:

King of Spade

King of Diamonds

Good cards for Mr. Chieng.  Two players withdrawn and that remain Mr. Chieng and the other old man playing.

"Good luck dear." I whispered on Mr. Chieng ear.

He looked at me, winked and smiled.

Next card was opened:

Ace of Spade

Mr. Chieng checked.

Opponent raised.

Call for Mr. Chieng.

Next card opened:

8 of Diamonds

Mr. Chieng raised.

Opponent called.

Down the cards, opponent cards:

King of Clubs

Ace of Clubs

Two Pairs: Two Kings and Two Aces

Mr. Chieng won with Full House:

Three Kings and Two Eights

Everybody that surrounds Mr. Chieng cheered including me.

Mr. Chieng won on four consecutive rounds.  "I think I got my lucky charm."  He took my hand and pressed it softly and kissed.

I gave him my seductive smile.

His opponents bet all-in on the last round.  In a short while, they've lost every single chips in front of them.  Every hooker cheered up.

Mr. Chieng stood up and left the table holding my hand.  Should I go with him? I asked myself. We're almost out of the casino when someone grabbed my hand.

"I want you to come with me, let's go." he told me.

"Hey!" I yell.  I can't believe my own eyes, is he really- Peter?

"Let go of her."  Mr. Chieng instructed.

"You want to go with him?" Peter asked.

"She's mine tonight.  Go back tomorrow Pete." Mr. Chieng told.

Peter ignored the old man.  "I can give you more than he could ever give."

"Hey mister, what's your problem? I dont even know you? Let go of me." I told him.

"You heard the lady Pete, let go of her."

"Let her chose." Peter.

"No need." Mr. Chieng answered.

"Why don't you let her decide Chieng? Are you scared that she might chose me?" Peter challenged Mr. Chieng.

"Will you?" Mr. Chieng asked me.

Mr. Chieng and Peter looked at me waiting for my answer. I saw onto their eyes the desire, the ego, the pride, and mostly the hate. It's not clear why Peter eagerly wants me that moment and why Mr. Chieng doesn't want me to go, for all I know is that this is an opportunity for me to grab.

"Say it.  You chose me." Peter.

"You're really funny Pete.  You really don't know how to handle loss.  Grow up kid."

"Mister-?" I started to speak.

"Chieng." Mr. Chieng answered.

"Mr. Chieng, I really admire you, adore you and wants to be with you tonight-" I paused, tossing look to all the bitches around him. "but alone."  I continued.

"Haha, asa ka naman." one of the hooker told.

"Such a slut." the other one told.

"Assuming." the other b*tch agreed.

"That is only, if Mr. Chieng wants to be with me alone as well." I managed to freed my hand from Peter and I walked forward to Mr. Chieng.  I stroked his gray hair and my lips went down to his ear and gave it a tiny bite. Irresistibly tempting. "I will bring you to a place that none of these b*tches could ever bring you."  I whispered.

I felt the shaking of Mr. Chieng's body. How can he resist to that?

"Oh well, I can't do that tonight for I already compromised myself to these lovely ladies.  How about tomorrow? I will be here, same table.  You will be my only lucky charm, promise." he told me.

"Tomorrow? There will be no more tomorrow Chieng. She will be mine."  Peter told.

I don't really know what's with these two billionaires, but I will use whatever reason they may have.

"For you Mr-?" I looked at Peter.

"Peter, just Peter." he answered.

"For you Peter, maybe, just maybe, I'll go with you."

"Maybe?" he asked disappointingly.

"Yes. Maybe I will. It's only when you win against Mr. Chieng tomorrow."

I waited for Peter and Mr. Chieng reply.  Will they agree on my scheme? They threw dirty stare at each other, cunning on what's on each others' mind.  I want them to agree with me, but the chance was just small. I admit.

"I agreed." Peter was the first who broke the silence.

A smile started to draw on my lips.

"Fine." Mr. Chieng agreed too.

My tiny smile became a large grin. I made it!