Chapter 7

Chapter 7

While I'm on way going back to my desk, I am busy browsing those taken pictures when-

"Sh*t!" I bumped into someone or something I'm not sure of.  I almost dropped my iPhone.  "Can you please watch where you going!" I screamed.

"Oh sorry Rose, nagmamadali kasi ako eh.  Hindi na kita nafansin."

So it's stupid Patricia who bumped me. "San ka ba kasi nakatingin?"  then I saw this guy that looks like she's flirting with. "What are you doing with my floor?"

"Nag-pa-xerox."

"Here?  But your floor has its own copier. And every floor does.  Why on earth dito ka pa nagpunta?"

"Uhm, ano kasi eh." then glanced to the man.

The guy she is flirting was our floors' machine operator.  How really cheap this girl is.

"Can't you wait 'til 5 pm before you flirt?" while looking at the operator. When I looked back to her, she was all gone. "Hey where are you Pat?"

"Dito Rose."

I looked down and saw her picking up the pieces of papers scattered on the floor.  She's really stupid.

"Rose, helf naman oh?"

"I love to Pat, but I'm kinda busy.  I have rush reports." I lied, why will I ever love helping this freak.

"Ganun?"

"Yes.  If you want I'll asked that operator to help you?" pointing with his new found flirt.

"Talaga?" then a sudden twinkle on her eyes.

"Sure." then I approached the operator.

When the operator reached Pat's direction, I went beside the  electric fan that cools down the copying machine and pushed the lever that controls the rotation of the fan.  When the fan faced Pat's direction, the wind flew the papers away. Haha, so funny. Pat looked at me annoyed and so to irritate her more, I say sweetly "Oops, sorry." then left.

You're wasting my precious time Patricia.

I reached my desk and excitedly took my laptop from my bag.  My boss' office is a wifi zone and I have unlimited access of it.  Laptop turned on - password - wait til it connects to the wifi - then mozilla - yahoomail - username - password - check mail - inbox - five new mails -open mails - download pictures - done!

So what secret do you have here Jeffrey? I  need to know your schedules. I looked at the first print screen of his planner, nothing unusual.  I go on to the second picture, to the third up to the fifth picture but nothing was found useful.

What's the use of your planner Jeffrey? Don't you plan your life? I asked myself.  Aside from the usual Board of Directors meeting, Executive Committee meetings and other business meeting with his brothers, nothing personal plans were written except to his weekly dental check-up. Wait- pause.  Weekly dental check-up? Something smells fishy.

       Ring ring

My local phone rang and I saw Marg's local number on the screen. "CSS office good morning." I greeted.

"Hello Rose."

"Marg how are you?"

"Sorry natagalan ako ha."

"You mean you just came back from the cr?" as if I don't expect that.

"Oo eh, ang tagal pala matuyo ng damit ko.  Kainis nga eh, hindi na tuloy kita naabutan." she apologized.